What the hell is he doing?!!

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Andrew has started walking ( first started at 9 months 2 weeks) and he is fairly good at it, so now he has decided to practice walking backwards?! WHY lol, i don't remember the others doing this?

Anyone else have a weird baby lol?

Andrew has started walking ( first started at 9 months 2 weeks) and he is fairly good at it, so now he has decided to practice walking backwards?! WHY lol, i don't remember the others doing this?

It is one the milestones..walking backwards.. congrats :)
My son started walking back a month after he started walking .. so cute to watch :D

It is one the milestones..walking backwards.. congrats :)
My son started walking back a month after he started walking .. so cute to watch :D

REALLY??!!! I haven't mastered it yet... :haha: He is also doing a strange backwards army crawl thing lol. He keeps falling over his toys then laughing...

I have a 10 and 6 year old and he is the only one that has done this?!! :shrug:

I remember my first crawling backwards, not really walking backwards though! He must look so cute!

I remember my first crawling backwards, not really walking backwards though! He must look so cute!

yeah xx haa, he also tilts his head backwards and laughs as he is doing it, really pleased with himself lol

Bless him sounds very cute

My daughter has just started walking and she is trying to run already (only been walking a week!) no walking backwards just yet though :wacko:

Bless him sounds very cute

My daughter has just started walking and she is trying to run already (only been walking a week!) no walking backwards just yet though :wacko:

Bless her Andrew is not great at running yet, he is doing lots of walking in circles though lol, its surprising how quickly they go from toddling to solid walking... <3

Aw he sounds like such a funny little character! :haha:. I don't remember any of mine walking backwards as babies, in fact my 3.5 year old can't walk backwards more than a couple of steps without falling over!

Mine did this too. He started walking at 10 months and backwards about a month after.

Now I"m kind of hoping Raven walks backwards. That sounds too cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->