• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What the hell is wrong with me? Advice needed.

LarLar

Mummy to Shane
Reaction score
Hey i've been eating non stop it seems, but while i'm eating i can't help but think of gross stuff that would put me off what i'm eating, it's getting rediculous it's almost everytime i eat something unless it's small but last night i did it with a sandwich and butter and put myself of it. Tonight i had a chinese for dinner and kept thinking of the rice as maggots and insect larvae and other idiotic stuff.

I've to see a new psychiatrist at the beginning of May for OCD tendencies, anxiety and depression and to try stop any weird rituals i have but this is a new one as i've been waiting for this specific psychiatrist's appointment since early january so before i found out i was pregnant. The psychiatrist doesn't know i'm pregnant but i will be telling her/him but i don't understand why i'm getting this.. i don't think i'm having a hard time dealing with gaining weight as i can't wait for a bump and i've always been a small UK size 8 and been petite. I did have some issues at the beginning of secondary school when i was about 13-14 were all i wanted to do was lose weight and end up going on a liquid diet for three days at a time a couple of times a month if i wanted to lose pounds fast but i stopped doing anything like that over 4 years ago.

Any ideas anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"