What the hell is wrong with the name Eve or Beau!?

God people are so ridiculous! I hate that so much! That is why I tell people we don't know yet haha sorry she made you feel bad:( It's your baby you can name him or her wahtever you want!

i know what you mean about people sticking their nose in with names. We were always set on jack for a boy even before we started ttc, once i got my bfp and OH told his best mate he was asked a few weeks later about names, he said about jack for a boy..his mate then pulled a face and said we shouldnt pick that because when his daughter was born earlier this year there was 7 boys on the ward and 5 were called jack and there will be loads when our child goes to school...erm who says they are all from the same tiny town as us! the hospital is the main one for this area which covers most of this part of north wales and whos to say we will still be living here in 4 years time..that comment has now put OH off the name jack arghhh i dont like his mates daughters name but i never said anything about it as its their choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->