what to buy OH for 21st birthday?

nic18

Reaction score
so OHs 21st is in November, and I have no idea what to get him!!
at first he wanted an Armani watch which I thought great I'm sorted!! now he has changed his mind and left me with no hints or anything about what to get! what have you got your OHs for their special birthdays? :flow:

I'd go with a nice piece of jewelry, definitely something he can keep. My OH is obsessed with watches so I buy him a new one every year. Did your OH say why he changed his mind?

he changed his mum because he doesn't know when he would wear a watch, if can't for work and he doesn't go out enough to have a watch that expensive :haha:! but he's now left me totally clueless. he keep saying he wants nothing and to buy something for the baby :dohh:

Maybe a nice leather wallet:shrug: my sister had sexy boudour (sp?) pics taken and put in a really nice frame, if youre into that sortof thing:)

Is there anything you can think of that he might have said in the past. OH would bang on and on about wanting to learn guitar so as a complete surprise I bought him one and arranged a few lessons for him.

The boudior shots sound good too if you're confident enough. I couldn't personally because I hate the way I look but I think they're a great idea.

the only thing he goes on about is a car lol which I obviously can't afford, but he is getting that himself lol! I'm not sure about the pictures :blush:
meli a wallet is actually a good idea!! he is always losing his gym card bank card and things! why didn't I think of that!?

You can get wallets on Amazon and you can have them engraved, so you can write something nice in there too :)

What about a wallet and some money in it with a wee note saying towards your car :)

What about a car driving experience, normally can pick them up for about £100.

For DH's 21st I took us to Alton Towers, it was in the middle of exams at uni so it was nice to have a couple of nights away and have some fun. DH took me to Prague for mine. You can get some great last minute deals on flights and hotels if you just stay in Europe :)

I have 10 days off over his birthday so looking at going away to, but it's a present I am stuck on :(

I was going to suggest going away too.

My DH for his 21st I got him an engraved bracelet, clothes, aftershave etc (didn't have loads of spare cash as I was expecting my first LO). For his 30th (earlier this year) I got him tickets to England rugby (he loves it) and an ipad.

What about a nice watch but that isn't quite as expensive as a an Armani?

he's totally went off a watch all together or I would of got him the one he wanted, will defiantly look at going away. men are so hard to buy for :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->