What to do about missing parcel?

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
I had an email saying that my items had been dispatched on the 2nd.

I had something else dispatched from the same company on the 3rd which has already arrived so I can only assume my other parcel is now missing (2 Limited edition ittis :cry:)

So what do I do? Email C&C? xx

yeah i would email them and let them know, they can investigate then.

I've been patiently waiting, I pretty much greet my postie at the door each morning :lol: xx

if its recoreded then they should be able to give you the tracking number,
but other than that, its a long persuit with the post office.
depends weather the company will expect you to do the claiming, or if they will refund you and do it themselves. some companies add a disclaimer in small print saying that once the item has left their premesis its no longer their liability or something like that...
xxxx

Hmm I got an e-mail saying dispatched and due to arrive on Mon, didn't arrive and not today either (but I'm also waiting for some other things which haven't come, no post at all!)

Must be on its way but not here yet.x

I emailed them and they said if still not turned up by the end of the week they'll resend :) xx

Ive had countless problems with my postie and undelivered parcels. Turns out if he doesnt get an answer at the door he just takes the parcels to the sorting office without leaving a red card! grrr!

Give your local sorting office a call to have a check :D x

*edit: Ive just caught my postie putting my letters through next doors box! as he was trying to ram a parcel through it and I asked what flat it was for and it was mine. Even though I have a big old number 3 on the door! ARGHGHGHG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->