What to do? Am I over-thinking this?

mamamac

Reaction score
Hello All!

I am kind of new to this NTNP thing and I have been off of my bc for two months now. Last month my period was a few days late but arrived and I had a slew of symptoms that I was very used to NOT having(like sore boobs!) According to my calendar app on my phone I should have gotten AF last Wednesday. Still no sign of her! Took a pregnancy test and got a negative (this was 3 days past due). Now it is going on day 6/7 still nothing should I test again? Wait? I am so confused. I realize that it may take a while for my body to regulate itself again but I don't want to ignore the possibility either :baby:

Could of ovulated late thats what happens to me ive been up to 3 wks late before guessing that is why for me just a thought

There is no harm in taking another test but as I have heard your body does take a few cycles to regulate so you could have either not ovulated or ovulated later than usual. Either way good luck and I hope you either get your bfp or you get af to start another cycle of ntnp and hopefully your cycles fix themselves quickly

I came off the pill last week and am really really hoping that my cycles come back like normal. But having said that, I never really tracked my periods before so have no idea how long my natural cycle is. Fingers crossed you get your BFP or AF soon so you can keep trying. :) keep us updated :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->