What to do if....

Janny Wanny

Mummy to Jared
Reaction score
your not sure if you want to have another baby or not?

I been thinking about it but I keep changing my mind....im nt sure if that means I shouldn't do it or I should

im on the depo, wasn't gonna get another shot which was today and I got it so I don't know what to do im so confused :nope:

Why im so scared is ... I have epilpsey and I have free 4 years before I had my son and a month after I had him I started getting sezures on the first day of my periods. after going on the depo it stopped because I haven't been having periods. Im scared to go off it incase they come back or I have them while im preggy or after like before.

any advice? :cry:

I don't know what to advise because ultimately only you can make that decision.

Is there a health professional you can speak to to see if there any options available to you for pregnancy?

If the seizures are a main reason for holding back could you speak with your doctor about it? Were you on medication for it and was this changed during your pregnancy?

If you have other reasons for holding back then I think you need to answer the question yourself unfortunately. Good luck though

Yes I am also in the same situation as I was trying to conceive and then my partner decided to have a bit of a crisis and change his mind. Now we have booked my wedding so I will have to wait anyway, but I am terrified of the nausea and vomiting that comes with pregnancy as I had it with my son and the only way I coped was to sleep it off, I won't be able to do that with a toddler as my partner is working so I will be on my own which scares me to death. I think if your changing your mind then you are not ready to try, once you feel ready you will know if you really wanted to try right now you wouldn't have gotten the shot. I would say don't try unless you feel absolutely 100% ready without a doubt :)

Yes I am also in the same situation as I was trying to conceive and then my partner decided to have a bit of a crisis and change his mind. Now we have booked my wedding so I will have to wait anyway, but I am terrified of the nausea and vomiting that comes with pregnancy as I had it with my son and the only way I coped was to sleep it off, I won't be able to do that with a toddler as my partner is working so I will be on my own which scares me to death. I think if your changing your mind then you are not ready to try, once you feel ready you will know if you really wanted to try right now you wouldn't have gotten the shot. I would say don't try unless you feel absolutely 100% ready without a doubt :)
Agree with this - if you are doubting yourself, you probably aren't ready. Talk to your doctor about the issues and let them know you're interested in having another baby but are afraid of the health consequences. Good luck.

There is nothing that says that you have to start trying right now if you have doubts. Why not try waiting a while longer, do some research, talk to a doctor, and revisit the thought at a later date? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->