what to do??kids expolrng

missy123

Reaction score
ok ill keep this brief but my 5 year old(boy) and my my 4 year old neice,were caught with the trousers and pants off in my mothers house last weekend by my sister who went mad,her daughter told her they were playing "sucking bums" she rang me shouting her head off and said i should have my child looked at as his behaviour is "not normal" my son said it was her idea and she blaming him,either way there were no adults around :shrug: she even took her child straight to hospital like she had been sexually abused or something,the kids didnt see anything wrong in it they were just playing :cry: now my sister wont talk to me and thinks we should see a shrink :cry: im gutted and dont know what to do,my son said he didnt touch her with his lips but addmitted they had their pants off

Oh boy! This is such a normal thing at this age. Honestly, exploration occurs at this age and to even bring her child to the hospital. :dohh:

:hugs::hugs:

I cant believe your sister is behaving in such a way :( I dont really know what to suggest hun but I am sure your boy was just exploring. How was he to know? I hope your ok x

:( You poor thing. Your sister is really over reacting :( I don't have any advice but I hope it works out

Oh dear,its completely normal at this age to want to explore what they havent got.Your sister is over-reacting slightly,the children both did it and they arent that different in age so you cant blame one more than the other.Hopefully she will realise she is being silly.If you both explain to the children why you cant do things like that,I think that should be the end of it.

thanks everyone :thumbup: she wont see sense i offered to talk to her but she shut me off and doesnt want to know,i have spoken to my child and he didnt know he was doin wrong untill she shouted at him,the whole family are upset my mother especially :cry: after all this i dont think i want her in my life :nope:

:hugs: Thats awful hunnie :( she is overeacting

Yes I agree. She is over reacting. Hope things work out, must be hard.

Oh they're both only babys... she's def over reacting. They would have just thought they were playing a game, they don't understand or have any remotely sexual feelings so young!

she's certainly over reacting, hope everything works out:hugs:

since i can remember up until about 8-9 me and my nephew ''explored''. i felt wrong but didnt think anything was rong with it.

now i think back i feel physically sick and although we dont mention it and i love my nephew to bits like hes my brother aswere such close in age i dont trust him around my daughter. he asked to change her nappy and i declined chatting rubbish. i had this fear come over me like when i was little and put a sop to our exploring.

i put a stop to it when he tried to penetrate me because he seen it in a movie his olde cousin showed him, and it hrt like mad i started crying and we havent mentioned it since.

till this day my family dont no, this is the first time im even mentionin it and im doing it online(daft cow). i think i need counselling :cry:

any way my point is you have to explain to both of them it was wrong as she as much as him are to ''blame''. they dont think there doing anything wrong because in there eyes they arent doing anything wrong and nothing is going to change that until they get olde4r and realise it.

im 19 now and stil feel dirty and cant have certain sexual acts preformed on me because of it, and i would hate for anyone to have the same mental though of me on certain things because of what i was exposed to at such a young age. :cry:

I also think they were overreacting. They are kids after all.

Definately over reacting. They are only little and just curious xx

i really think she needs to get a grip - its not really any different to a couple of 4/5 year olds taking off their socks and checking out theri toes

Maybe just maybe your sister has a story to tell.....and that is why she is way overprotective regarding these issues?EG something happened to her when she was younger?i really hope not (we wouldn't wish it on anybody) but surely there must be a reason she went O.T.T.

since i can remember up until about 8-9 me and my nephew ''explored''. i felt wrong but didnt think anything was rong with it.

now i think back i feel physically sick and although we dont mention it and i love my nephew to bits like hes my brother aswere such close in age i dont trust him around my daughter. he asked to change her nappy and i declined chatting rubbish. i had this fear come over me like when i was little and put a sop to our exploring.

i put a stop to it when he tried to penetrate me because he seen it in a movie his olde cousin showed him, and it hrt like mad i started crying and we havent mentioned it since.

till this day my family dont no, this is the first time im even mentionin it and im doing it online(daft cow). i think i need counselling :cry:

any way my point is you have to explain to both of them it was wrong as she as much as him are to ''blame''. they dont think there doing anything wrong because in there eyes they arent doing anything wrong and nothing is going to change that until they get olde4r and realise it.

im 19 now and stil feel dirty and cant have certain sexual acts preformed on me because of it, and i would hate for anyone to have the same mental though of me on certain things because of what i was exposed to at such a young age. :cry:

omg thats awful hun

omg thats awful hun

thank you i no. and i would HATE for anyone to feel how i felt growing up, like an outsider yahno?

its disheartening because no matter what thats going to affect me forever.

op: until they BOTH understand its wrong they will keep doing it, i might be rong but from experience ... :nope:

Maybe just maybe your sister has a story to tell.....and that is why she is way overprotective regarding these issues?EG something happened to her when she was younger?i really hope not (we wouldn't wish it on anybody) but surely there must be a reason she went O.T.T.

that has been suggested :cry: i dont know :shrug: i hope she gets help xx

im so sorry if this thread has brought back memories :cry: thinking of you xxxxxxx

I cant believe how badly shes reacting. I know most mothers or anyone really would walk into the room and be very shocked and probably shout "WHAT ARE U DOING?"
But to take her to the hopsital, and to completely block your son and yourself out is madness!
Hope u manage to sort it out xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->