What to do TTC or not?

cazi77

Mummy to my 2 girls x
Reaction score
Hiya all I had a MMC in Dec 10 at 9 weeks and had medical management of this on 24th Dec. Yesterday I got my 1st AF which I had very mixed feelings about - sad that it was somehow finally the end but glad because I could move forward (does that make sense?).

I really feel ready to TTC again and be pregnant again. But although I am physically and mentally ready for another BFP with a happy outcome, I don't know if I am mentally ready for it all to go wrong again - I really couldn't cope with it.

But then I think will I ever be able to cope with it again - I don't think I could ever relax and be pregnant again so just go for it. Oh what to do!!!

Thanks for reading my rant. xx

go with your heart honey, hopfully we wont have another and thats how im trying to think. if i did no matter when it happened it would bring back all those feelings.

Im sorry for your loss. do what your heart and head tells you, there is no harm in waiting, but would you feel differenty if you waited 6 months to try and still lost it? for me, it wouldnt so we have started trying already (we havent waited a cycle).

its terrifying thinking what if it happens again, but i have to try.

I agree... you need to do what your heart tells you.. as long your ready and your husband is then follow your heart.. I know if it happens to me again I will be a wreck but I want more children, I have one daughter who is 18months, and I will do whatever it takes to be a mommy again.. My husband and I have been trying didnt wait a cycle either.. so Dec my af came and now again Jan another visit from the witch today.. so onto next month.. it really stinks seeing negative tests and getting my af, but im trying to stay positive.. tho its hard because Im one of those get preg on the 1st try types so this has been hard.. but next month will be it.. i just know it..

I kind of feel the same way right now but if it's one thing I have learned through this process is that no matter what, a loss is devastating. You can never truly prepare for it so for me, I see no point in waiting as long as I am okay physically and mentally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->