What to do??

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
Im so irritated mostly with myself. Its been almost a month since my mc and when it happened I got so upset I told myself i would take a break from ttc, just to clear my head. So I threw out all my opks and stopped temping, I wasnt even paying attention to my cm, i just stopped tracking things altogether. I needed a mental hiatus. Well now i wish i would have at least kept temping because I have no idea whats going on with my body. I have pcos so I dont really get to excited when my period is a little late when i havent taken clomid because i dont know for sure if i ovulated yet, However I asked my doc to give me metformin which he did and it seemed to make my body go zonky. Before i got on the clomid i didnt normally get ewcm like ever so when i got it on clomid i was excited. Well now im just confused by it because i dont know what to think of it. I believe my cm was watery around cd 11-13 but like i said i wasnt really paying it any mind so i dont know for certain. But then last saturday which was cd 22 i guess i had a blood tinged ewcm like i had last cycle when i ovulated. So i thought maybe i ovulated a little later and then today i noticed more not boat loads more but definitely saw more of it and ive noticed an increase in cm in general just feels wet down there. I dont wanna test, im scared and I know with me not knowing for sure when ovulation took place i wont even know if the test will be accurate so now im lost and confused as to what to do. If my cycles were normal my period would be considered late. I decided that if anything I would wait to say its not considered late until a week from now just incase the blood tinged ewcm was me actually ovulating. I just dont wanna test to early and get a false negative but I dont wanna wait and end up having yet another mc. What do you ladies think I should do????

Hmmm...that is tough. Could you temp a couple days and see if the temps are more typical of Post O? At least then you can confirm you ovulated and will know how long your luteal phase should be..it will give you a better idea of what "late" actually is. Even though you won't know how many days past O you are, you will know that AF shouldn't be more days off than your maximum luteal phase length from the time you confirm ovulation...does that make sense? And honestly hun, I'm not sure what your MC was due to, but there is rarely anything you can do short of taking progesterone that can prevent another mc.

That's a really good idea since I know about what my temps usually are post ov i never thought of that thanks, and Im not sure why i mc'd either i just know im dont want to go through that again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->