What to do?

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
I found out today that the furniture for my baby's room will not be in for another 5-6 weeks. I am due in 8. This includes the crib, mattress, a long dresser/changing table, and a tall dresser.

I am not sure what I should do, cancel the order or wait patiently.

I know I won't be using the crib for the first few months, so that's ok.

But I would like to have the long dresser to put clothes and diapers in.

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

i think you should wait patiently, they are obviously the ones you want because you ordered them, they will still be there in time, and if not i'm sure you can make do for a week or two without. i hate waiting for deliveries xx

I know it will be harder without them, but you will survive.. plus you never know, they might just arrive before baby! *fingers crossed*

Thank ladies. It just sucks. I want to have the nursery all ready when my baby comes. It is silly, I know, but.

It's not silly atall. I'd be sad too. Atleast it'll all be perfect just before / just after he / she arrives!

I think you should be fine Samantha. It will make those horribly dragging last 2-3 weeks fly by for you!

My concern is that I was told 6 weeks ago, it would be here at the end of March, beginning of April. Now it is beginning of May. I am afraid they can't really tell me when the furniture will be in. So the DH and I decided to talk to them on Monday, and if they cannot guarentee that the furniture will be delivered in May, then we will cancel and order something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->