? What to do

mvhopeful

Reaction score
Ok here is my info...Near the end of Jan I had a two week AF (figured I was cycling with my mom) than I started my next AF on the 14th of FEB my periods are typically 5-6 days long. I had unprotected sex multiple times the 18th and 19th. I was completely done with AF by the 19th. Well march I should have started the 15th, I didn't start until the 20th and ended the 23th. Was not my typical AF was pretty light, spotted alot and mainly when I used the bathroom. Ive taken a few HPT Ive had a few very faint + and a couple -. I have nausea around the evening time, my lower back kills me if I stand to long. Im noticing the veins in my breast are starting to protrude a little more than normal. Im pretty tired even a few hours after ive woken up. I get a dull pain only in my left breast from time to time and they have been itching? On top of that Ive been cramping, not bad cramps but dull and the are mainly around my left abdomen or above my belly button, and occasionally I get a dull pain up under my rib cage. And im so bloated I feel like a house. And im in fairly good shape I take care of myself. So my questions is, is it possible because of my extended AF in Jan that it could have messed up my ovulation cycle and I could have gotten pregnant the 18 or 19 of Feb? And with all that I listed above are they pregnancy symptoms? And if I am pregnant its now April I took a HPT a few days ago it came back - is it typical woman dont show a + or is that unusual? Im wracking my brain and stressing myself out because I hope I am pregnant. Please help and provide some feed back.

Usually if you're over 6 weeks pregnant you have over 100 miu's of HCG in you're urine which means that almost all pregnancy test will show a positive or a negative. IDK, maybe your longer than usual AF did extend your ovulation timeframe. Good luck!!

i got a positive at 12dpo on a dollar tree test they 25mui...but your pains sound like mine!!!

i got a positive at 12dpo on a dollar tree test they 25mui...but your pains sound like mine!!!

Congratulations Arrielle in regards to your BFP :happydance:! I hope you have a happy and healthy months. Please send some baby dust my way!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"