What to do...

LilFlower08

Me, Si and Our Kitten..
Reaction score
Me and OH are not supposed to be TTC yet til new year at least due to big work commitments coming up... but for the last couple of months we just stopped having protected sex and he said he really enjoys the TTC idea.

Recently i suggested we get back to behaving ;) and waiting like we had originally said due to not wanting to get caught out unprepared. The last few days though, all he has wanted to do is try for a baby and come inside me.:dohh: He literally tells me that he's coming and he's gonna make me pregnant...(Sorry TMI! lol)

I really love the thought but do you reckon he's just doing that cos it "does it for him" or because he really wants it... I dont know why but im all flustered cos i get so excited about having a baby but i just worry about all the little things!:muaha:

Help... xx

Hmmm... I suggest you have a serious talk with you're OH to make sure its absolutely what you both want at this time in your lives, as its just a matter of time before it happens.. And if you're not mentally or financially prepared, it could put a big strain on your relationship.

Good luck if you do decide to carry on TTC and hope you get your BFP soon. x x x

Hmm not sure. I don't know any guys who LOVE wearing condoms to have sex though, lol.. so I know it's going to be tough for my boyfriend also to go back to having to wear a rubber after the baby is born :) You could try 'natural family planning' but I think that's sooo confusing, and it involves being really knowledgeable about your cycle, etc.

I agree, have the talk with him. Tell him it's been fun but it's got to end, or else you both need to be prepared to handle what will come of it. It's stressful for ANYONE to have a baby, especially people who aren't planning on it necessarily or aren't prepared for the cost of a child, don't know anything about pregnancy/having a baby, or "life".. not saying that's you, but it's definitely the rut I was/am in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->