What to have for tea?

T

tinytoes

ideas please, i get so flustered in the supermarket if i dont fancy anything....which tends to be the case at the mo. ...

basically pasta is off as we're having that tomorrow with some friends, and i had sausage n mash last night.....any ideas much appreciated...I'm off cheese at the mo...

Thanks ladies!!

Save yourself time and just order a takeaway, its Friday!

so tempting...but I live in the middle of nowhere and there's no deliveries....suppose I could get one of those supermarket takeaway jobs....hmmm....
your pic is very sweet Jules. Wish my baby had shown its legs off so well!!

supreme chicken!!!

brown off your chicken, and i use mushrooms + yellow peppers, ass a tin of campbells condensed chicken soup, and 1/2 cup or milk and 1/4 cup of water, cook for about 15 mins, chuck in some sweetcorn, fab served with rice or potatoes!!!!

simple as hell n luvely!

You do yours a bit diff from mine Yvanne - I don't put milk in!

Chicken mushrooms onions red pepper green pepper 1 cambells chick condensed and half tin of water served with rice and crusty bread mmmmm

Chinese Mmmmm too lol Im the same as you in a middle of nowhere village grrr

milk makes it creamier :D lol stepmum uses cream :sick: too sickly wi cream tho!!!

ewww @ cream will try the milk idea .... x

i want it 4 tea now :hissy: dont think ive any soup tho

its gr8 wi garlic bread too!!

im actually going to have pizza hut if i can convince colin, he cant eat their food and has to have something spceially made whenever we eat out, its not very fun for him and he hate inconviencing people. but i want pizza hut!!!!!!!

Haha I took chicken out to make it tonight earlier

:tease:

i have chocken, mushrooms and peppers :hissy: just no soup

sure shop across road will have it lol!!

I think OH has his heart set on Indian takeaway - I prefer chinese but \i suppose the spice wont hurt lol

xx

Im not allowed to pop until 2mor thou lol - Ive been told as my mum is in Jersey shes said she will kill me if I pop whilst shes over there lol so maybe just a Korma :rofl:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->