What to make off this....

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
a bit of a random thread lol but what would u make of this....

well first off yesterday i spent hours changing bedrooms around (theres 6) so my lil brother could have the one closest to my mum (my room). well last night he woke in the middle of the night screaming.. not like normal he was terrified shouting "no... i dont like it".....
in our new room Lexi slept all night :thumbup: she hasnt done this since about 5 months ago when we went in our old room.. Still with me????
she woke up every night for months screamin "no.... dont like it" i brushed it off as night terrors..

when me and my mum were talkin about it this mornin. we remembered that both of my lil sisters when they were younger did this exact same thing when they were in that room.. (at seperate times)..

so four children have been in that room all at different times.. all waking in the middle of the night screaming the exact same thing :wacko::shrug:

xx Linzi xx

oooooh strange i wouldnt go in there... theres a room like that in my mums house

Oh that does sound really spooky. There's a room in my house I completely don't use as I get such a awful feeling everytime I go in there and that's just a feeling I'm going on! I'd be running a mile! :(

Ooooowwww that sounds very spooky!!! I would be out of the house like a shot! xxx

Spooky dooky! Things like this really freak me out after the recent goings on in my house! Hubby was really pleased when I turned all the lights on at 4 o'clock this morning, just to go to the loo!! I really didn't want to go in the dark. Never know what you might see!!

its been on my mind all day now :( weve swaped all rooms round again this mornin so my 16 year old bro is in there now... watever it is can have him :rofl: xxx

How old is your little bro? Just wondered if you could ask what scared him? Maybe a playful spirit spooking them, try asking it to leave and explain that it is scareing the LO's!! If that doesn't work hire an exorcist or moooove!!!!!!! Spooooky!!!

It will be interesting to see what happens with a 16 year old in there now.

Spooky. is the 16 y/o not scared lol i would be

angeljewel.. he is 2 1/2. see this is just the thing. its strange it always seemed like lexi was still asleep. like wasnt really aware i was there for a while. i share a room with her so always got up quickly. thats y i thought it was night terrors. last night my brother was soo hysterical but yet he was the same when we went in his room he didnt seem quite with it.

jennie, we havent told my 16yo bro as he will prob just make up some random story as boys do :lol: but will be interesting to see wat/if anything happens xx

Do keep us posted! Sounds spooky but I love this kind of thing! x x

Thats really scary! I would be so freaked I would have to move out.

Omg thats so freaky!! Let us know what happens!!

I would be so scared x

my bro got up and went to work this morning without a word of anything strange.. mum asked how he liked his new room and he just said " yh its ok.. its just a room" :rofl: weird!! x

Maybe he's too old, being 16. Aren't spirits supossed to gravitate towards younger infants?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->