What to put on toast/in sandwiches?

Riley loves pizza toast, so just toast one side of the bread, then put tomato puree on the none toasted side with what ever else (he had ham and pineapple today, also likes tuba and sweetcorn.. The options are endless!) then grate cheese on top, mixed herbs and wap it back underthe grill to melt, cuz it in squares/fingers, perfect, warm or cold, it's great to make to take out with us too, and can always vary what toppings we use, it's brilliant!

Daniel devoured a dairylea sandwich today for lunch.
he also likes banana sandwiches

Aymen likes smooth peanut butter on toast. He also loves laughing cow cheese on anything :)

Banana is always a good one. The cheese spreads are good too. Smooth peanut butter is great for Oliver being vege too x

marmite, cheese spread, jam, meat paste anything u can spread really is good for when LO is young

Tuna mayo, tinned salmon mixed with cream cheese, peanut butter, cheddar cheese, houmous

Owen likes tuna,ham,cheese,cheese spread,tinned salmon,banana,chicken,and he loves pizza toast too.

this is a good post - when can they start having bread? I had read somewhere that babies should have toast as bread can get soggy and get stuck- is this true or total crap?!

My LO likes tuna,onion,tomato with mayo,Cheese& tomato,ham salad,ham& tamato,chicken and bacon with mayo.He eats most stuff in sandwhiches really.xxx

this is a good post - when can they start having bread? I had read somewhere that babies should have toast as bread can get soggy and get stuck- is this true or total crap?!

Not sure when you can give them it.I started my LO on sandwhiches and toast when he was about 8 months old.xxx

is it just my LO who wont eat toast/bread...She wont even look at it :lol:

My LO has tried avocado on toast at 7 months and loved it and this week she has soft cheese on toast and liked that too,we haven't progressed to sandwiches yet

I haven't tried sandwiches yet. But Liam loves cheese toast, and LOVES hummus on toast. Try mashed banana and peanut butter sandwiches. Sticks the bread together nicely.

I didnt know they could have peanut butter yet!
Thomas loves egg and saladcream sandwiches and cheese toasties.
I love this thread, there are some great ideas.
xxx

NUTELLA mmmmmm Leah and I love nutella and banana on toast! yum....

Mine is nuts for cream cheese. I've started mashing egg yolk or canned salmon into the cream cheese on toast to get a slightly different selection of nutrients into her. She used to be a fan of avocado, but has gone off it.

Babies shouldn't have wheat or gluten until 6 months old

I haven't started bread yet as Tristan isn't 6 month old but I plan to give him toast with things like pureed pear (instead of jam), cheese spread etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->