What to wear to sleep?

wish4baby

Reaction score
I plan on co-sleeping and feeding through out the night (if this lo follows in the footsteps of her older siblings).
I used to just wear shorts or pj bottoms with a nursing sleep bra (major leaking, so I need breast pads) but my boys are older and I never know when one may come in due to a dream, or if we're both getting water in the middle of the night, etc. So, I will want to be a little more covered this go round...
I have looked online and at several stores and I don't see anything I like, or think looks comfy. I don't like a lot of material, like gowns, twisting all up and I don't like really tight fitting things like all the camis I'm seeing. What do you all use? Is there a brand you just love?

I personally don't see a problem with what you said you wore before.
I hate pj's in bed but I do quite like leggings/legging style bottoms as they don't twist and ride up.
I used to wear sleep bras, could you wear a sleep bra and a nursing top or a button down pj top if you don't like nursing vests?
Or simply have a dressing gown next to the bed?
Xx

Button down! That's exactly what I need...everything I saw has slits, clips or a pull down neck. I just don't think I'll like those, but a button down shirt may be perfect! Then I can just leave the top few buttons undone over my sleep nursing bra!
:)

No, there's nothing wrong with bottoms and a bra, but I'm just really modest and with my oldest nearly a teenager, I feel better completely covered :shrug:

I just wear a sleep bra, the pj's which are shorts and a loose tank top. It has got buttons, but its loose enough to just be able to pull down to feed. I did just wear a sleep bra and shorts, then our blind in the kitchen broke and it looks directly into our neighbours kitchen!

Button Down is ideal, I got cold arms when Co sleeping so nice long sleeve brushed cotton pj top with buttons down the front would be nice.
Xx

I get cold arms when co-sleeping so I wear a buttoned pj top :thumbup:

How about a thin cotton onsie?? Ive got one that buttons down the front and its ideal as my arms get cold.

I hate sleeping in bottoms, but also don't want to just wear a bra in case I have to get up and change him (it is cold here).
I am happiest in my nightie that snaps own. I just leave the snaps undone all night, for easy access!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->