What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Yea the green on is an HPT! No AF today and I'm 16DPO, I feel like crap, really nausous and dizzy and severe migrane :(

Just worrying me, my chart temps are low yesterday and today, but it did go up like .2 today.

Ive also never had a 16 day LP before..

might be worth trying a frer, i found the ics ok but i got very faint lines for days then when i tried the frer got a decent enough line to call it a bfp and the ic was still so faint

Maybe I'll give the FRER a shot! I'll have to pick one up later today. I am so dizzy and nausous, is dizzyness even a sign?

Cause it started yesterday, along with my migrane and nausea, now all three are worse today.

omg, and I just looked at my nipples and they are like dark brown, and I'm so white, like albino white lol. Like not the areola but the actually nipple is brown!

Try a digi,, should give a correct result at 16dpo... good luck :dust:

lol... any news Liz..??

Still no positive OPK yet for me.. hope im not in for a long cycle :/

Laurabe-Have you ever tried a fertility monitor? I know they are expensive but they might work better than opks and giving a more accurate result??

Laurabe-Have you ever tried a fertility monitor? I know they are expensive but they might work better than opks and giving a more accurate result??

Yeh I have one but I quit using it as I only got one peak reading in 4 cycles.. Got no peak reading the cycle I conceived either.. was costing a fortune on sticks and I was getting nothing from it..

I thought about trying again with it... maybe next cycle..

Oh wow.I wanted to get one later one but never mind.Hope your cycle isn't long! I remember you from awhile back.Good luck!

It's either spend $6 and get an answer or keep guessing and worrying about every little symptom.id rather just spend the $6.unless you have my luck and as soon as you buy a test AF shows up! I saw Walmart had clear blue digi 2 pack for $9

oohh maybe I'll stop by walmart then!

Meanwhile I tested again and I think I got a darker line!
I can see it in person, it's still light but I can see it, I swear!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test51007

and my OPK is dark!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test51009

Looks like all the evaps that the other ladies where posting using the same test.it makes a really thin line making you think it's a bfp.please Liz I can not stress enough go get a digi so if you are pregnant you can start taking prenatals ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->