What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Hi ladies. Can i be updated? I got my bfp on october 6th, cycle number 15. My baby is due on june 13th. Not bad considering we needed ivf and had major male factor problems. Good luck to everyone. Hope to see more bfp's soon.

Thank you!! You know, cycle 9 is the most popular cycle to get preggo on so you never know. Best of luck to you.

i missed it by one so far then.. i'm now on cycle 10 lol. better late than never i suppose :D

Haven't seen this thread in a while! How's everyone doing? Congrats to you, 28329! That is stellar news! And GL laurabe!

I passed the year mark last month. Went through some emotional times with that. Been at the OB/Gyn twice in the past week. I'm on Provera right now to start AF. I had a trnasvaginal ultrasound on Tuesday. All they found were a couple tiny polyps/fibroids/clots- not sure which. The supervising physician is supposed to look over my u/s pics on Tues and then I whould get the green light to start on Clomid, though my OB/Gyn already wrote the prescription and I already had it filled..... AF is due probably not this weekend, but next. Once that starts, my HSG will get scheduled. The only thing that could slow this all down is if the supervising physician decided he doesn't like the placement of the fibroids/polyps, which would seem weird since they are nowhere near my tubes or cervix and the larger of the two is aobut the size of a tic-tac. I was told if the doctor doesn't like them, he'll want to do a D&C... however, if that is what he decides then I will switch doctors. My mom and aunt both had successful pregnancies even with fibroids, and I'm not about to let someone do a D&C for something so minor if the HSG doesn't show it as blockages.

I got my first ever BFP about a week and a half ago on cycle 10. I've had all kinds of different spotting so far (mostly just brown though), so hopefully everything is ok and I'll have a healthy pregnancy because I'm already really attached!

I forgot to update here as well I got my BFP on the 23rd of september and due June 5th.

I updated back in September that i got my bfp but i think it got missed on the front page update. Anyway new thing is we are expecting a girl :). Hope everyone is well :flower:

I didn't update on here either but I got my :bfp: on cycle 19 in December 2012!

I thought I'd updated but I checked the front page and I obviously didn't, I mc my baby from july's bfp :cry: I also have had another bfp since then and another mc :cry: so still praying for my rainbow xxx

StefanieC- Congrats on your little girl! How exciting!! Only a few months left, huh? :happydance:

Mattsgirl- Very happy for you hun. I hope things are going smoothly!!

nats77- :hugs: Oh, hun. I am so sorry about that. That is so sad. Do you know what is causing you to miscarry?

StefanieC- Congrats on your little girl! How exciting!! Only a few months left, huh? :happydance:

Mattsgirl- Very happy for you hun. I hope things are going smoothly!!

nats77- :hugs: Oh, hun. I am so sorry about that. That is so sad. Do you know what is causing you to miscarry?

Thanks pink, not yet but I have an appointment at the recurrent miscarriage clinic tomorrow so hoping to get some answers xx

Hey keep us updated, Nats. I hope they figure out what's going on and can fix it easily.

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow as well. Time for another u/s.
Last time I didn't have any follicles so they had me take a bunch more Femera.
I swear! Why is it so hard to O? :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->