What urban legends/ghost stories scare you the most?

the only version i know of black coffin is similar to this black coffin

Is this the one you mean?

I love all ghost stories and Urban legends I still hate to answer the phone when I am home alone due to the one where the babysitter answers and is told how and when she will die, then thinking its a joke she uses redial and the house phone rings where she is and is answered byu the same person who told her. :(

the only version i know of black coffin is similar to this black coffin

Is this the one you mean?

I love all ghost stories and Urban legends I still hate to answer the phone when I am home alone due to the one where the babysitter answers and is told how and when she will die, then thinking its a joke she uses redial and the house phone rings where she is and is answered byu the same person who told her. :(

yep thats the one,lol. thanks

i love all the old stories u used to here when younger

I shouldn't have come on here lol!!

I can't stand mirrors and I hate driving in the dark on my own. I always have images of someone being in the back seat everytime I look in the interior mirror.

I have to turn the music up really loud and sing to take my mind off of it hahaha. Such a weirdo ;)

I always think there's someone or something watching me through the windows at night time. I hate it. I also have to make sure our bedroom door and wardrobe are shut before I go to bed. Also that there's no gaps in the curtains. Thinking about it is making me scared!!

I was telling my friend about these on the way back from alton towers on saturday, must say we scared ourselves silly as she actually told me that she has ghosts in here house, she lives in the middle of no where, and apparently every year these ghost soldiers are meant to march right passed her house.

I had to pick my sister off before taking OH home last year after watching the haunting in connecticut, driving in the dark by myself was a no no that night. And i'm determined freddy kruger is real! Was sleeping at my friends one night when i was around 9, we had the door open and i was sleeping towards the door but woke up and on the landing he was there!!!!! and no, we were'nt watching the film before we went to bed lol.

I've heard a similar one like the black coffin but its with a baby or a doll, depending on who used to tell it lol.

Theres also a path on my mums estate to get to the main road, with grass either side and big bushes, its so dark down there at night i dont think many people use it then, well when we were younger we got told that this man had killed someone and buried him right where this little hole was, we didnt go near there for ages!!
Another time we were in my friends garage telling ghost stories, the hoover pipe literally moved, no one was near it, never been so freaked out in my life!

I was telling my friend about these on the way back from alton towers on saturday, must say we scared ourselves silly as she actually told me that she has ghosts in here house, she lives in the middle of no where, and apparently every year these ghost soldiers are meant to march right passed her house.

I had to pick my sister off before taking OH home last year after watching the haunting in connecticut, driving in the dark by myself was a no no that night. And i'm determined freddy kruger is real! Was sleeping at my friends one night when i was around 9, we had the door open and i was sleeping towards the door but woke up and on the landing he was there!!!!! and no, we were'nt watching the film before we went to bed lol.

I've heard a similar one like the black coffin but its with a baby or a doll, depending on who used to tell it lol.

Theres also a path on my mums estate to get to the main road, with grass either side and big bushes, its so dark down there at night i dont think many people use it then, well when we were younger we got told that this man had killed someone and buried him right where this little hole was, we didnt go near there for ages!!
Another time we were in my friends garage telling ghost stories, the hoover pipe literally moved, no one was near it, never been so freaked out in my life!

spooky......

i love telling ghost stores reminds me of sleepovers....i get scard so easily though,lol... but love it

:argh:
not gna sleep now :haha:

Oh fgs I can't sleep so clever me thought I'd read this... BAD IDEA I'll be awake all night now :lol:

I am a real wimp, I get scared sooo easily. I had hallucinations after I had Tegan (I had post partum psychosis) of the woman from the grudge... :nope::nope::nope::nope::nope:

It was! The worst thing was we were staying the the hospital because Tegan was ill (She was in for 8 weeks) which made it a hundred times scarier. :lol:

My OH's friend was over last night telling stories about when he worked in a haunted shop and all of the creepy things that happened while he was there. He heard noises and voices, and the ghosts would turn out the lights and throw things.
I gotta say it scared me a little- didn't sleep well last night! 8-[

mines not urban legend even though we have plenty of them around here most of where I live but at the end of my drive way the Ira killed some soldiers https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrenpoint_ambush and its really spooky down there as sometimes before I lived here I would come past on my bike in the dark and it just made me nervous, feels horrible down there. There has been poeple saying since that they have seen and been stopped by soldiers at a check point and that check point dosnt exist since that bomb only to see when they look back its all gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->