what vitamins do you take?

sophxx

Reaction score
Just being nosey really what vitamins do you take? Do you find thry help?

At the minute just pregnacare but when not pregnant i take a multivitamin from boots every day. I do feel better when I take them but can't really explain why, maybe more energy!

I take a multi vit & Osteocare. just started on high dose of vit D as I have a deficiency. I also take frolic acid (when I remember) as we're going to TTC soon xx

Multivitamin for women I've always taken it so can't tell you if I notice any difference

omega 3, mutli vits with iron and vit c and zinc. I feel better when I take them and my skin is better.

I still take prenatals. I love that they've been making my nails strong and long. :D

Omega 3 but at the moment can only afford the ALA one from flax not the DHA (vegan DHA is meant to be superior to fish oil but is very pricey). Also take high strength vegan b complex and high strength D3, again cannot afford the vegan version of that yet. Also whilw not a vitamin I take a very high quality dose controlled kelp for iodine. Otherwise I don't bother, anything else I believe I get more than enough through diet xx

I have taken a general own brand multivitamin for years, but now I'm taking an own brand multivitamin for hair skin and nails. I was taking seven seas illumina (which was a substitute on my shopping from tesco instead of own brand - great bargain!) but now I'm on tesco own brand hair skin and nails. My nails are stronger and smoother and my hair is breaking and malting much much less. My skin's still a state tho, but I'm blaming cerazette for that ATM.

A multivitamin, an extra dose of vitamin d, high dose folic acid and two iron tablets a day.

I take a multivitamin and evening primrose oil. I've not been taking the EPO for long enough to notice a difference yet but I do feel I have more energy when I take the multivitamins.

I also take echinacea as soon as I start to feel run down x

Vitafusion gummy prenatals and vitafusion gummy calcium. Regular vitamins make me sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->