What was the first inkling ?

Baby&i

Blessed with DD & Bump
Reaction score
When did you first suspect twins? do they fun in yours or OH family? x

I was so so sick, I thought either I'm gonna die or it was twins and it was twins, even though I'd had 2 previous scans I still told my oh that I thought it was twins.

what were your bloods at 5weeks? mine were at 3008 only a few days after being 260. the woman said thats very high also my oh mother and g/mother are twins. i would really love to have twins. im probably just hoping ;)

I started being sick at 5 weeks and my bump showed early and seemed to be lopsided and change sides. i've got twins in the family - but I did disregard my suspicions as the chances are against it. I'm now 20 weeks and thrilled :). I don't think we usually get blood tests in the UK - not my local health service anyway.

I had absolutely no idea until we had a scan at 7 weeks that confirmed it. I wasn't sick at all during my PG. DH's face was a cross between :shock: and :mrgreen:

Ours are IVF so no family link.

Good luck. I hope you have double blessings!

what were your bloods at 5weeks? mine were at 3008 only a few days after being 260. the woman said thats very high also my oh mother and g/mother are twins. i would really love to have twins. im probably just hoping ;)

I never got bloods done..xx

oh. thankyou ladies. its a shame you didnt becuse the nurse was saying thats a big jumy from 260 to 3008 in a matter of days :D when i layed down last week i felt u bump only on my right side .. maybe im just hoping lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->