What was the first thing....

I think i said something along the lines of "We didn't have an ugly baby!" to my husband :rofl:

Haha some of these are so funny :lol:

I had split thoughts...

In between thinking, "She's so beautiful and tiny", my predominant thought was, "What's wrong with her?", and that's all I could say :cry:

After she had been resuscitated though, we all got to hold her for a few seconds before they took her to SCBU, and when I cuddled her after that, Dominic looked at her, then looked at me and asked, "Anna?", and he was right - she was an Anna, so the first thing I said to her was, "Anna :cloud9:" :D I was so tired and confused and worried for her that I couldn't really say much else....

I literally only jst got into the hospital when she came out and i was expecting a BIG baby, when she came out and was placed on me, she was tiny i said, OMG she's tiny, then said to James she can't be ours!
Must have been the gas and air!!

I don't know why I read this thread, *bangs head off desk*...

The things you've all said are so lovely :)

I didn't get to say anything to my daughter before she died, but I talk to her all the time now at her grave so I don't think she minds much...

Watch this space, one day I'll have another and I will post what Ive said when I talk to my baby lol :)

Sarah's thats so beautiful!!
And when your talking to her she'll be looking down on u smiling at her fabulous mummy who she knows loves her more than anything!!
Ur such a strong person.
:hugs:
hope ur ok. xx

Hello my little princess, I'm you mummy, then I carried on booing ! lol xxxxxx

Tegan was born by c section and I only got to see her for 2 minutes before she was taken to the childrens hospital for her op, and I didn't see her again for 2 days. I didn't speak a single word to her but I was crying my heart out - My c-section went wrong (big baby, small cut = tear, epi wore out so felt everything, my BP dropped, pulse dropped to about 10bpm, almost passed out) and I just saw her, saw how dark her eyes were and how her head was a funny shape! She had a little pink hat on and looked so gorgeous, like a mini me.

The next time I saw her, she was two days old, on her front and her back was covered in bandages. I was so scared for her, the entire time I was away from her all I could think was that I needed to know she is ok, I was phoning the ward she was on every hour. The first thing I said to her was 'hello, baby' and I say that to her a lot now. I also her my tiggy doo :lol:

i thought "bloody hell hes massive!" then i said "hello im ur mammy!" and kissed him...he had blood and poo on him as well :( :rofl:

The first thing I said was "I love you so much, you are so beautiful" Ah, bringing back the memory :cry:
oh, and my first thought was "where is her chin :rofl: her cheeks were so swollen she barely had a chin :rofl: Of course many things were going through my mind, but this one sticks out!!

i said ' hello sunshine, it's your mummy'...... the most amazing feeling ever to say that for the first time

I can't remember :(

I can't remember either. It's made me quite upset actually but I just can't remember anything really until we were moved to the ward.

Its all a bit of a blur :cry:

I remember....saying 'wow, look what we made!' to OH and asking 'is he alright?' to all 6 staff in the room with us!! I'm sure there was a 'hello' to baby in there somewhere.

with my still born baby i said 'oh my god you look like my brother' followed by 'shes massive and would have ripped me in two if she had gone full term':dohh:

hopefully this baby will be here anyday so ill come back and let you know what i said then!

:hug: uv hope u dont have to long to wait now x x happy due date x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->