What was the first thing....

i was crying so much but managed to say how beautiful he was and look at his chin (hes got a dimple in his chin)

I said "Hello Daisy Boo we are your mummy and daddy!" and I kept saying to my OH
"Oh Neil we make really cute babies!"

I remember saying "is she really a girl?" and then having a look when she was handed to me lol. She was the image of my son when he was born so i said to her you look just like your brother and i just kept saying your lovely to her. I was in quite abit of pain with after pains so i think OH took her off me for abit whilst they sorted me out its all abit blurry lovely to look back on though!

LOL I asked that too, and the MW made me check her myself!

I was on my knees on the bed so my first thoughts, when she was out, were along the lines of 'omg, she's here, turn round, turn round, turn round...' lol. When I saw her and held her I was stunned and thought how beautiful she was but I think my first words to her were 'hey Neveie, hello...'. But I think my OH did most of the talkin, lol.

I can't remember when she was born, my first memory was when they were wraping her up and I said Is she actually a girl? I think she was taken before I saw her I xcant remember hwer being put on my chest or anything, the more I think about iot the more sure I am that mark saw her first and I was firing questions at him

I thought how dark his eyes were and was amazed when I could feel his breath on my face. It was the most amazing moment of my life!
The first thing I did was tell him off for being naughty and giving mummy such a hard time in labour!!!

I thought "eww she's all yucky" but siad "erm... don't cry." I was a little high on gas and air

checked with mark and the first thing i said was is it a girl and i was right, i wasnt handed her straight away.

How come you were put to sleep Jacey? xx

His heartbeat stopped for 30secs on the monitor and when it came back it went down to 30 so they had to do an emergency one, they didnt have time to do an epidural so was put to sleep but before they put me to sleep i was crying soo bad and shaking and screaming for my birthing partner because i was so scared so im glad i was put to sleep or i wouldnt of calmed down because it took them a few minutes to get him breathing when he was born apparently. If i was awake them few minutes would of been the worst time in my life!

I had a c-section also and was pretty much knocked out so daddy got to hold him first lol

but once he was brought to me in my room i said " oh my god I made a baby " lol

"OMG she's so cute, wait, I'm shaking too much I can't hold her I'll drop her!!" :cry:

AWW i love hearing what u all said at that special moment its beautiful x

My first thought was thank God I got her out (barely avoided a C-Section). Don't remember what I said to her I think it was something like it's okay (she was fussing) but I was getting stitched at the time and could feel everything! That was 40 minutes of pure hell :rofl:

I think I said "Oh my God, he's beautiful" and just cried with my husband. After a few tears I remember saying "He's so perfect!!". It was so amazing, and the thought of that moment still makes me teary-eyed! :)

Think i thought 'agh they got blood on my t-shirt! then 'Thank god for that... What is it?' i'd been in labour for 19 hours, i didnt feel maternal at all!! :rofl:

I don't know why I read this thread, *bangs head off desk*...

The things you've all said are so lovely :)

I didn't get to say anything to my daughter before she died, but I talk to her all the time now at her grave so I don't think she minds much...

Watch this space, one day I'll have another and I will post what Ive said when I talk to my baby lol :)

I didn't get to say anything to my daughter before she died, but I talk to her all the time now at her grave so I don't think she minds much...

Watch this space, one day I'll have another and I will post what Ive said when I talk to my baby lol :)

That just nearly broke my heart.:cry:
Your daughter looks beautiful Sarah, you are very brave.

i dont even remamber what i said, i think i might have said hello lol

I can't really remember much of the birth to be honest, Pethadine combined with Gas & Air has made my mind a little blank.... but I remember saying "Hello Beautiful"... I was still in shock to be honest, OH reminds me of things that I said everynow and again x

:hug::cry:im sorry hun x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"