What was ur bubbas weight at 34wks?

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
Little Lola is currently about 5lb11oz and I was just looking to compare with others,is she a chunk like her mummy lol xx

We dont get another sacn after 20 weeks :( but then again the size of me i dont think i want to know :) x

no idea what my first was at this stage, no one told me or wrote anything down. but at a scan around 41 weeks i was told he would be no bigger then 7lbs and was a small baby....5 days later he was born at 8lb3 and a very long baby.
at 34 weeks pregnant with me my mum was told id be 9lbs and over...i was born at 36 weeks at 5lbs, so not sure if id of ever got that big

so i dont really pay much attention to the est weight.

I had a scan at 33 +5 and was estimated at 5lb 5oz but I wouldn't always go by them because my friend got told shed have a 7lb baby and he was 10lb! Xx

I guess there's a big range tho and it doesn't sound like they r very accurate xx

we was 6lb 8oz at 36 weeks thats the only estimated weight i got given x

33w3d he was 5lbs7oz. At an ounce a day then at 34w he was probably 5lbs11oz. :thumbup:

I had a scan today. Phoebe was estimated to be 4lb 10 oz (2082 g though they say + or minus 312 g:wacko:). You're a pound ahead of me.

I'll be really interested to see how our girls' weights compare when they are born! I feel like Phoebe is going to be short and fat at birth lol.

Lol it made me laugh today coz the mw said to me "well ur a big girl,ur tall and broad ur nit likely to have a 5lber"....my response.....I WAS a 5lber and all she could say was "well there goes that theory then" lol xx

My DH was 9 lb 3 oz at birth. His brothers were in the high 9s. I was 8 lb 6 oz and my brothers were 10 lb 6 oz and 9 lb 3 oz. I keep asking if Phoebe is big and they keep saying no, she will be in the high 7s. I'm hoping the doctors are right!

At 33+6 my baby was estimated at 6lbs 6oz :wacko:

mine was 4lbs and 18oz at 33 weeks

I had a scan today. Phoebe was estimated to be 4lb 10 oz (2082 g though they say + or minus 312 g:wacko:). You're a pound ahead of me.

this sounds bout right well was for me i had a 33 weeker baby and he weighed 4lb 10 at birth xx everyone is so different tho its hard to say:shrug:

Hey. I don't really think that the estimations are too accurate. They told my sister that her baby was probably going to be too big for the birth canal, and she ended up only being 6lbs 6oz :wacko:

Anyways, at my 32 week scan they told me that LO was 4lbs even. Apparently babies gain roughly half a pound per week, so at 34 weeks, I'd guess she'd be about 6lbs, give or take a few ounces. According to my iPregnancy app, anything between 3lbs 11oz & 6lbs 5 oz is average for 34 weeks. That's a pretty wide range!

Good luck! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->