what was wrong with me?? **TMI**

L

larudy13

Okay so late last night had a big scare, almost went to the hospital. At about 2:30AM I woke up suddenly feeling nauseous and like i really had to pee and my body felt hot. I went to the bathroom and ended up throwing up then I still didn't feel right and I threw up again nasty bile. I then still didn't feel okay but I went back to lay down in the bed. I then began to experience period-type cramps and it wasn't too bad but all of a sudden I got this insane pain in my abdomen area like from my belly button down, it lasted about 10-15 seconds then stopped. I then had the period-type cramps and about 3-4 minutes later I felt the intense pain again, it was so bad that OH had to help me sit up and I proceeded to burst into tears the pain lasted like 30 seconds the second time, it sort of felt like when you wake up with a real bad muscle cramp in your leg but in my stomach and it felt much worse. I then told OH we would have to go to the hospital as i was scared and never felt like this before. I went to go to the bathroom before we were about to leave and I was on the toilet and the intense pain came again, I was so scared I felt like something was really wrong. Well after sitting there for like 15 minutes I felt like I had to go poop, when it finally came out it was honestly the most diarrhea i have ever had in my life almost filled the toilet bowl :wacko: I then decided since I wasn't bleeding or leaking any fluids from my vagina that I was just going to try to go back to sleep, I had slight period like cramps for about a half hour then I fell asleep. Just wondering what do any of you think was going on with me ??? This is my first baby and I honestly never had that feeling before it hurt so bad. I know my little princess is okay because even as I type this shes wiggling and kicking :thumbup:

it sounds like some sort of food poisoning to be honest (obviously I'm not a medical expert!!), the vomiting and diarrhoea combined, and the fact that the awful pain was followed by the diarrhoea would suggest to me that it's a digestive problem and not a baby problem. I'd say go to doc if you're worried, or if you're sick again or the pain returns xx

I had something similar night before last. I ate too much cornbread and it totally didntsit right with me but I didn't throw up. Got intense gas pains that were similar to cramps as they would come and go and would get more and more painful. I spent an hr on the toilet and had yucky diarrhea and yeah, I was impressed with the amount. Probably lost 2lbs... Ok I weighed myself... Gross! Felt much better and went to bed myself too after I thought I was done. Few more gas pains but no more diarrhea. Maybe you just ate something that didn't work for you at all?

sounds like something you ate honey but i would call the doc just to make sure/ask them. A phone call can't hurt plus it'll put your mind at ease alittle. Feel better soon!

What you describe is the sort of pain I once had when I took laxative tablets (well before the pregnancy). They obviously didn't agree with me or the prescribed amount was too much for me. But I seriously thought someone was ripping my bowls out! And the pain came in spasms like you describe. So the belly pain was definitely diarrhoea cramps and the throwing up bit does sound like you ate something that had gone bad. But as other have said you best call your doctor and get his opinion. Good luck and hope you feel ok soon. xxx

I would guess food poisoning as well. I had something similar happen to me last week. It sets in pretty fast and violently and mercifully is over after that (unless it is some really awful variety).

i have had this before. the pain is incredible isnt it? i think i have undiagnosed IBS because it has happened a few times. basically the cramps start they go away by emptying your bowels. you were lucky you were near a toilet. i once happened to me in the middle of john lewis once.

you should feel much better by now, you can always give your doc a call if youre worried.

When I have diarrhea and I am pregnant it feels so awful like the WORST period cramps ever and then I poop and I feel amazing :)
You should be fine pain from the diarrhea cramps probably made you sick. :/

Sounds like food poisoning or IBS, hope you feel better now =)

I had something like this after I ate a McDonald's, was awful but I was fine the next day. Did you eat anything fatty or something that didnt agree with you?

i was going to say braxton hicks until you mentioned the diarrhea i agree with the other ladies with the food poisoning.

I had this happen with my first child a couple of years ago. I woke vomited a few times, and had intense pains in my tummy.
Turns out it was DD turning herefl completely round to be head down, and I was about 27 weeks at the time.
OMG how I panaicked though, though I was gonna give birth or that she'd got tangled in her cord etc :nope:
All fine though, as proved by a scan the next day.
Hope this helps hun x

I had something like this after I ate a McDonald's, was awful but I was fine the next day. Did you eat anything fatty or something that didnt agree with you?

Maybe LOL I only say maybe because I don't really change my diet much every day because I have real bad MS. Maybe it was the chicken sandwich from burgerking I had for lunch that day.

I had this happen with my first child a couple of years ago. I woke vomited a few times, and had intense pains in my tummy.
Turns out it was DD turning herefl completely round to be head down, and I was about 27 weeks at the time.
OMG how I panaicked though, though I was gonna give birth or that she'd got tangled in her cord etc :nope:
All fine though, as proved by a scan the next day.
Hope this helps hun x

Ooh if she flipped over, how exciting I'm getting close to 25 weeks now(one more day :happydance: ) I just didn't feel like the pain and the poop was related because I thought your digestive system gets pushed up while preggers?(correct me if Im wrong) and the pain was like right in the front from my belly button down. I am starting to feel LO's kicks higher up now so maybe she flipped or something. At all my scans she has been transverse. Well Ill see on the 22nd when I have my next doctors appointment.

Yeah your bowls do get pushed up but part of it still goes through the lower part of the belly... to connect to the exit ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->