What was your beta at or around 13 dpo?

babybloo

Nora & Benny's Mommy
Reaction score
Hi all! Just had some brown spotting issues and went in yesterday to check my beta level. My Dr called this morning and told me it was 207 which was kind of low, although I am still very early in my pregnancy. Based on my lmp I was 4w3d yesterday but I was only 13 dpo. The spotting has pretty much stopped now and I'll go in tomorrow to check levels again but the wait is pure torture. I know there isnt much to gleam from a single level, just wondering if anyone could share their levels for around this time frame to help me pass the time and feel better until I have an answer.

I don't think that is low at all! My 14dpo beta was 254. With my son, my 13dpo beta was 209 so I think 207 is perfect for where you are...

0! Didn't get a bfp till 17dpo. Totally negative blood test at 13dpo even though ovulation was confirmed with temps and was on time. With my daughter my results were only 1046 at 6+2. Yet she's a happy healthy one year old. The number really isn't low at all, it's in the normal range. To be honest though one result can't tell you anything at all. It's how that number rises that's important. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

P.s I spot in all my pregnancies. Still spotting now at 32 weeks. I know its scary but doesn't always mean the worst.

Thanks! I went in to have blood drawn before work so I could get the results today but they never sent the order over! Grrr! So I'll have to have it done later and get the results tomorrow. But I did another hpt last night before bed and the line is now darker than the control and i was still only 14 dpo so that has done a lot to ease my mind for now.

Attachments

• 2016-09-21 21.27.10.jpg
    2016-09-21 21.27.10.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 20
How frustrating! I hope you get good news, that test definitely looks promising though! You can clearly see how much darker it is from the days before-

I definitely don't think that's low. I didn't have my beta drawn until 4w6d, and at that point it was 664. I'm sure it was nowhere near 200 at 13dpo. I was still getting squinters then. I'm now 30 weeks pregnant and everything is fine. I definitely wouldn't worry about it just yet in your shoes. Looks like things are going very well so far. :)

Thank you all so much! just got off the phone with the nurse and my hcg for 15 dpo was 628! So yay, more than doubled, and spotting has stopped. I feel so much better and a little less paranoid about this little bean. :)

That is great news! With numbers like that I wonder if there are two little beans in there?

That is great news! With numbers like that I wonder if there are two little beans in there?

I've kind of been having feelings about that but didn't want to do a whole "is it twins" post because I know I really won't know until the first ultrasound. But I had the most horrible ovulation pain, like doubled over horrendous. And I've had crazy pregnancy symptoms since 8 dpo. Few more weeks before I get to know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->