What was your LO's first food?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Aside from cereals...

Whether you made it yourself or used a jar..

What was your LO's first food?

maddi had a small taste of rusk, then some baby rice and then homemade puree carrot x

Both Landon and Casen were organic peas...this was when they said do green veggies first cause they are the "worst". Hayden's was sweet potatoes...before even cereal.

katie's first was sweet potato, even like a little while ago, if she was having somethin new it'd be with sweet potato!

Sam first had carrots mixed with breast milk :sick:

Sweet potato or squash...cant remember which but she LOVES both still! :D

Pureed carrot, my hv said not to bother with baby rice as lots of babies don't like it. So we just went straight for the pureeed fruit and veg.

We started with Butternut Squash. She loved it! We have done Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans, Wax Beans and Peas.

Not a fan of the peas though... :rofl: She's brought the Wax Beans up both times I've given them to her, so I'm waiting for a bit then I'll retry them... but not sure if her tummy can handle them or not.

After Rice/Porridge she had home made purreed carrot first then parsnip, then mixed :)

It was either pear or peach, I can't remember which.

homemade pureed carrot, tomorrow is banana :) (rice cereal mixed with breastmilk was first, but I don't think you were counting that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->