What we did this weekend with LO

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
:D we had a nice weekend. On friday OH came home early so we took LO to the beach which is only 15min from home and he loved sea water (taste different from breast milk,lol)
on saturday we went to the new shopping center that;s just open and got him a big rug for him to play (we have tile floor at home) then had Japanese food for lunch and he was good there let me finished my food,lol
In the evening after LO was put in bed:crib: ,me and OH watched movie together and had a glass of wine:wine: (fruit wine,not too bad for breastfeeding mummy :blush:) and had some biscuit with cheeses
Then sunday we had out friends round having sunday dinner and we had the paddling pool up for the babies as well,#
So,our weekend was very good:dance::thumbup:. Can;t wait for the next weekend because I hate staying at home all day every day

sounds like a wonderful weekend honey :) on sat me and maddi went shopping and for lunch with a friend and then after we put her to bed mummy and daddy had a night together :) and today (sunday) we have taken maddi into town to pick a new car seat and had some yummy lunch at mum's. this afternoon we're just going to relax as a family, after mummy does some housework :) x

Glad you had a good weekend! :hug:

yes ! thanks and he even went to bed a little earlier than usual.
Well his bedtime was 7:30pm until last week he changed it:rofl: to 9pm and tonight he went to sleep at 7:15pm:wohoo:
haven;t done the ironing thought:dohh:

Glad you had a lovely weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"