What week does 9th month begin?

According to What to Expect When You're Expecting its about 36 weeks.

Month 9 = 36 weeks, based on usual principle of 4 weeks in a month. Classed as full term as of 37 weeks xxx

I say how many months I am by months, not weeks, since all months except February have a few days more than 4 weeks. My LMP was August 20th, so April 20th I'll call myself 8 months, May 20th I'll call myself 9 months, and my due date (May 27th) is 9 months and 1 week preggo :)

I say how many months I am by months, not weeks, since all months except February have a few days more than 4 weeks. My LMP was August 20th, so April 20th I'll call myself 8 months, May 20th I'll call myself 9 months, and my due date (May 27th) is 9 months and 1 week preggo :)

See the only problem with the logic there is that your preggers for 40 weeks equating to ten months, its a difficult one lol but docs and mw's in uk go by the 4 week = month method..i know cos i asked them lol cos i was curious lmao! Xxx

Your actually pregnant for 9 months and 2 weeks. So when you get to 34 weeks your classed as 8 months and 38 weeks is 9 months.

Your actually pregnant for 9 months and 2 weeks. So when you get to 34 weeks your classed as 8 months and 38 weeks is 9 months.

Technically yes from point of conception but when they calculate due date they go two weeks before as in from your lmp so 40 weeks, like I said in pp thats what the medical pros go by if its good enough for them its good enough for me lol! I was confused as to whythey go from lmp as opposed to conception date but apparently as mw said thats just the way its done lol! Xxxx

Technically yes from point of conception but when they calculate due date they go two weeks before as in from your lmp so 40 weeks, like I said in pp thats what the medical pros go by if its good enough for them its good enough for me lol! I was confused as to whythey go from lmp as opposed to conception date but apparently as mw said thats just the way its done lol! Xxxx

They go by LMP because that's a date you definitely know. It's unlikely you know the exact day you conceived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->