What week was your morning sickness worst?

littlegreenie

Reaction score
Just over 8 weeks now and feeling rubbish. Can't remember when the sickness was at its worst last time but think about weeks 9-11? When did you feel at your worst? How long did that last for and when did you start to improve a bit?

Thanks in advance!

#1 between 14-17. went at 20w
#2 about 6-7 and went completely at 14w
#3 (current) week 7-10 (7 being worse i was admitted to hospital) ive got HG and still throwing up now.

My worst was week 7 and 8. I'm 10+3 and my nausea is completely gone. Started diminishing by week 9

6,7,8 awful, now at 9 it's eased a lot and I can function, I'm hoping it lasts rather than a couple days of sickness freedom.x

7+8 were daily and horrible. By week 9 I started getting nausea every few days and started to feel better, and by week 11 it was much better, only slight nausea every now and then.

I spoke to soon :-( it's creeping back in.

7-10 weeks were the worst for me. Felt a lot better by 11 weeks this time. With dd I can't remember which weeks were the worst but it lasted until 15 weeks.

I thought it was bad at 6. But then 8 hit and I feel like death.

I hope it ebbs soon. :-/
I can barely function and when not working sleep all day to curb it.
Let's see what these last 4 weeks in 1st trimester have in store for me!!

My worst was definitely week 6 and 7 I'm week 8 now and I feel a bit better x

Mines completely kicking my butt !!!

Hit me hard this morning. Have been in bed and cannot function. I seem to rem the other pregnancies I was fine by 9 weeks. Even the twins!

Thanks for all your replies. Morning sickness is horrible isn't it!!! Hope you all improve soon. It gives me some optimism that some of you improved early on. I was sick the whole way though with my last but could still function with work etc but this time I feel so rubbish all day long it's horrid. I'm only sick a few times a day but completely randomly and out the blue. It was much more like clockwork last time!!! Hope you all feel better soon!

Thanks Hun. Hope you feel better too. I haven't been able to work! This CANNOT continue. I have the kids to take care of and have classes starting in June. Gulp.

10w was the worst for me! I'm at 13 now and the vomiting has stopped. I still feel nausea from time to time though. It's the fatigue and headaches that's really keeping me down lol

7-10 I think this week things have eased up. I've been having nausea and horrible headaches. Both are still around but at a different pace. The headaches i think may be about the same but the nausea has improved a whole lot.

HG with my daughter from 6-24 weeks. Then sick 2/3 times per day until she was born.

This little one started throwing up at 5 weeks. Hoping for a HG free pregnancy.

7-9. I wanted to die and be resurrected in the second trimester lol!

I started around 5 weeks, so far it feels like this week (week 8) is the worst. I am getting pale faced sick instead of just the light nausea.

Weeks 6-8 were the worst fir me. It started fading at 9 and now it's only really there when I'm hungry.

Weeks 6-8 were the worst fir me. It started fading at 9 and now it's only really there when I'm hungry.

I will cling to the string of hope that this might happen to me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->