What week was your morning sickness worst?

Mine was worst between 6-7wks. Seems to have passed now. Found it was worse when I was hungry or eat too much. I've been a bit nervous as my sickness wad so much worse with my first pregnancy, but I found it oddly reassuring. Hope yours eases off soon x

Morning sickness with me started about 7.5 weeks and lasted all day but was pretty easy to keep at bay with small snacks and stuff, that lasted until the end of week 9 but came back full force 11 weeks. Its 12 weeks now and has gone away pretty much. (thank god!) but 11 weeks was the worst for me, nothing would help my nausea and I would gag multiple times a day.

Mine is awful at the moment. I can't even keep water down sometimes :( want to sleep all day and I can barely function - looking after my 3 year old daughter is soooo hard! :(

FlatShoes, You should call or go to the ER if you can't even keep water down. You could be at risk of dehydrating.

Mine is awful at the moment. I can't even keep water down sometimes :( want to sleep all day and I can barely function - looking after my 3 year old daughter is soooo hard! :(

Go get checked out asap!!!

Probably week 7-8. It was gone by the end of week 9. I never had it that badly.

I'm nearing 8 weeks now. It's getting sliiiiightly better. Or just more predictable I suppose. Sigh!

I was so sick at 8 weeks. By 11 completely gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->