What week would you rent a TENS machine?

noelle1979

Reaction score
Hello ladies

I am 35 weeks today and wondering when you think I should rent a TENS? I don't want to leave it too late but also pay more if you rent for more than 28 days...

What do you think? Xxx

Depends where you get it. I'm renting mine for 6 weeks on a fixed amount so getting mine this week. Would probably recommend at full term : ) where are you getting it from?

Found it on mothercare for £26, don't want to go into labour early without it! Where did you get yours?

Babycare TENS send it out to you at 37 weeks
https://www.babycaretens.com/acatalog/TENS_Machines.html

Was going to do mothercare too but it was a bit more pricey. Picked up a leaflet from my last antenatal class. Think it's called natures gate or something : / I'll hunt the leaflet down and let you know the details in case you were interested : )

What is a TENS machine? Helps relieve pain? We dont really use these in the states, or atleast as far as I know.

Yes it uses electrical impulses to ease the pain of contractions... Supposed to be excellent and used a lot in the uk! X

I got mine at 37 weeks, they give you 7 weeks for a fixed price, 3 weeks before and rest after xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->