what weird smells do you love?

marley2580

Reaction score
I've always loved some strange smells, but when I'm pregnant I almost start craving them. The smells I love are the smell that is blown out by the vacuum cleaner (will often manoeuvre the hoover to blast air at me when I hoover lol), the smell of Blythe's cheap leather boots :wacko: and the smell of rubber. Rubber is the one I love the most and I could sniff hot water bottles forever lol.

So, does anyone else have any smells that they just LOVE?

Yeah petrol, paraffin and when a match/candle gets blown out have been my long standing favourites to smell...

But with being pregnant, I can't stand them now - they're just too strong and overpowering now. They make me heave.

OH has even had to throw away some aftershave because the smell made me gag.

My favourite smell is when a candle has been blown out! And I quite like the smell of petrol and marker pens too (although I don't make a habit of sniffing those :haha:)

Freshly popped party poppers:blush:

I love the smell of petrol too and always have, when I was younger I remember telling my Dad I wanted to work at a garage so I could sniff the cars all day :haha:

I love the smell of my cat when he's washed :blush: (I know, i'm a freak)

I also love the smell of onions and garlic being fried

and petrol

Petrol, matches, horses and stables, sawdust, hibiscrub (most horsey people know what that is) and leather. Im sure there are other things but cant remember them right now lol x

Freshly cut grass, burning wood, petrol and a crisp snowy morning!

Pet shops. I went into Pets at Home yesterday and it smelled so good :blush:

mmm petrol

this ones very odd - transpore surgical tape.

germolene and of course, babies :cloud9:

Tcp and detol!! Love clean smells!!

Whoever said vacuum air eerrrrrggghhh!!! That's vom!

Two stoke oil , thats the biker in me. Has to be burnt 2 stroke smoke though. I used to smell of that when I went to work. Charming :dohh: bike exhaust fumes etc.

I like the smell of fireworks, matches and furniture polish. oh and that stuff they use to clean the floor in hospitals, its an industrial cleaner I cant seem to get.

When I was pregnant I went mad for the smell of fairy fabric softer I could be caught smelling it at odd hours of the morning and tesco toilet cleaner which oddly I coldnmt smell after I gave birth yet it would have knocked me out the smell when pregnant, would have eaten it if I could. :wacko:

Petrol for me too and Pledge Dust and Protect! Vacuum air's lush, I agree with whoever posted that. I love Sudocreme too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->