what weird smells do you love?

I love Creosote, Coaltar soap and diesel! there really has to be nicer smells than these.. wonder why you like strange smells! ha ha
xx

gasoline, new car smell, burned matches, lawn mower (gas and grass mixed), bleach, markers, baby soap, almond, campfire

sawdust, cut grass, petrol, marker pens, tar mac when its molten in the big containers on the back of lorries, 2 stroke :-/

Dog food, especially pigs ears and raw hide. I spend ages in the pet food bit of the super market. I love it!

I love the smell of my husband when he's been working on something dirty and greasy like the cars. Maybe I just love him fixing stuff. :)

My weirdest one that I love is the smell of DIY / hardware shops!

Mine are freshly cut wood (think that comes from DH being a joiner), white spirit, paint, spray paint, those massive markers. Cleaning products; the pine duck toilet cleaners and so many other toilet cleaners, the lime duck fresh discs (my toilet has up to 50 at any one time) and my favourite smell in the world is bleach, it takes all my will power not to drink it :thumbup:

I also love wet cotton wool! And new leaflets / books.

sponges (like the artificial foam type) xx

OMG yes!!! They smell so yum! When I was little and had less self control I used to actually eat them!!!

... parma violets

:drool:

Bloo are doing a purple toilet cleaner that smells like parma violets :thumbup: it is called bright violet :flower:

I HAVE to have this!!!!!

......... And new leaflets / books.
The only thing better is a musty old book haha :)

I didnt know you could still get parma violets will have to try and find them!
I love swimming pools and when candles have been blown out

I love the smell of gas, matches and my rabbit's cage after I've cleaned it.

Instead of wearing perfume I wear that fabreeze spray, its soooo nice, everytime I see it I just have to spray it!! And I love the smell of baby shampoo, petrol, flame being blown out and wotsits crisps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->