what weird smells do you love?

^ I do that with cola cubes haha

A fresh bale of haylage (horsey related)

The smell of a candle when it's just been blown out

I crave smells when I'm pregnant too. I gave birth 3 weeks ago and my craving hasn't gone yet. I actually can't stop thinking about wanting to smell the smells I like when I'm pregnant :lol:! I crave damp, foisty/musty sort of smells, like what a cellar would smell like, or damp towels. The cleaning cupboard at work had that smell and I'd go and stand in there multiple times a day to the amusement of my colleagues!

Love anything cherry smell or cherry taste, hummm cherry...........

Paint, Marker pens, Nail varnish, Petrol, Metholated spirits - Yeh pretty much any smell thats not supposed to be inhaled.

I crave smells when I'm pregnant too. I gave birth 3 weeks ago and my craving hasn't gone yet. I actually can't stop thinking about wanting to smell the smells I like when I'm pregnant :lol:! I crave damp, foisty/musty sort of smells, like what a cellar would smell like, or damp towels. The cleaning cupboard at work had that smell and I'd go and stand in there multiple times a day to the amusement of my colleagues!

Eurgh that's truly vile!

The smell after a match has been blown out also a candle

Bleach

the swimming pool lol love the chlorine smell

Eurgh that's truly vile!

Mmmmm no its delicious! :lol:

I agree with the smell of hibiscrub, also love my shed when it's been all cleaned out and smells of fresh wood shavings.

matches once they have been blown out, cut grass and petrol :) xx

I love the smell of milton and Cif (and dog's paws :blush:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->