What were your first 2 syptoms??

immie

Reaction score
I know symptoms vary a hell of a lot from person to person but I'll start off by saying that my first 2 syptoms that gave me an inkling I was pregnant were..

Very sore breasts (particularly nipples)
Hot flushes

What were yours? xxx

Much more painful, long cramps than usual and the occassional little wave of nausea and dizzyness.

I didn't know they were symptoms of pregnancy at first - I was all ready to book an appt at the doctor for some kind of stomach infection (BFP was totally out of the blue and not possible in my eyes!). They were:

1. Baaad nausea (since cleared up)
2. Cramps.

The witch being late and just didn't feel right if that makes sense xx

I cried over a couple of happy things that I wouldn't normally cry over! And I felt very very tired!

Tiredness (4-5), now sore boobs & constant gurgly stomach (7-8).

Absolutely exhausted and very very grumpy! My OH loved it! :p

I was shattered too but I'd been doing really high impact, high intensity exercises (yeah, oops) so I can't be sure if it was that or pregnancy! I didn't find out until I was about 7 weeks so can't say for sure what my first were! Just the nausea and cramps were the only 2 things I can put down to only being pregnancy related :haha:

well...missed period and cramps which were different than my af cramps...more pulling like and on the sides more.

Other than missed AF the first thing I noticed was shortness of breath then little cramps.
xo.

my first 2 symtoms were total exhaustion and a horrible taste in my mouth!

Feeling like I constantly needed a nap, and pressure in my back

Pulling tugging and aching in my pelvis and sore boobs, started at about 6-7 dpo! Now 4w2d, the aches are almost gone, boobs are still sore and so are my nipples now and occasional waves of nausea lasting only 10 seconds or so throughout the day! Oh and missed af as of jan 10 th :)

sore boobs and nipples and feeling tearful and crying at tv programmes (I'm not much of a cryer usually!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->