What were your first 2 syptoms??

Sore nipples (never get this)

not hungry the week leading up to AF (usually eat non stop this week)

This time it was:
1- my stomach just didn't feel right (4-5DPO)
2- my sense of smell was so heightened (7DPO)

I've only had one so far - mild cramps that feel like poking, pulling, and pressure.

1) sense of smell
2) breast soreness different what I would usually experience in TWW

(I usually only got nipple soreness from Ovulation day right through to start of AF but this time it stopped at 4dpo and didn't return until about 14dpo and then was all over soreness and much more intense with nipple soreness and sensitivity)

closely followed by evening nausea and night time toilet trips at around 15-16dpo

I know symptoms vary a hell of a lot from person to person but I'll start off by saying that my first 2 syptoms that gave me an inkling I was pregnant were..

Very sore breasts (particularly nipples)
Hot flushes

What were yours? xxx

Mine was exactly the same. They both still come and go. But I'm lucky to have no sickness as yet. I'm 9+3. My tiredness has mostly gone. Feel very lucky but at the same time apprehensive as this is my first baby and when I first got pregnant someone said to me the worst you feel the healthier the baby and coz I feel pretty good I can't help but think something is wrong with my little button.

I know symptoms vary a hell of a lot from person to person but I'll start off by saying that my first 2 syptoms that gave me an inkling I was pregnant were..

Hot flushes

What were yours? xxx

Mine was exactly the same. They both still come and go. But I'm lucky to have no sickness as yet. I'm 9+3. My tiredness has mostly gone. Feel very lucky but at the same time apprehensive as this is my first baby and when I first got pregnant someone said to me the worst you feel the healthier the baby and coz I feel pretty good I can't help but think something is wrong with my little button.

Whoever told you that was full of you know what! Your symptoms have nothing to do with your baby's health :)

Hot flushes

What were yours? xxx

Whoever told you that was full of you know what! Your symptoms have nothing to do with your baby's health :)

Thank you. I started bleeding last night and have been to hospital but my cervix is closed at the moment so they cannot confirm a miscarriage. They have booked a scan for Sunday so will know more then. I haven't gone to work today so will rest lots and hopefully it will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->