What were your symptoms?

AmyUK

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I've just joined as wanted to ask you all what your symptoms were when you got pregnant?

Im not sure if I am or not but here's a litle information?

Since last Saturday (9 days ago) I felt a bit off colour, run down, tired and naeseous. It was so bad Monday I took the day off work and pretty much just slept the entire time.

All last week, I've felt quite sick (not been sick), very light headed, very tired, Im off normal foods (Im completely off meat!), peeing more, and I have very low down cramps and pinching. My mouth was constantly watering too.

By Saturday Morning I had a little blood (brown and dried like a clot sorry TMI!) in the morning in the toilet bowl when I went to the loo. I thought it was my period so popped a tampon in. I removed it about 4-5 hours later and there was only a tiny speck of blood on there (again brown clot) so I didn't bother putting another one back in.

I had a little spot yesterday, and then today there are about 3-4 tiny spots in my pants also brown. I've had very little discharge which is unlike me but I did a test this morning and it was negative! Today my cramps are slowely getting worse, not enough to stop me doing anything but there is a constant dull ache in my pelvis.

So Im completely confused? Are these pregnancy symptoms? Is my mind playing tricks on me? How long would you wait to test again or just wait and see if my period shows up?

I wouldn't read too much into them because you may be symptom spotting and convincing yourself you are!

From quite early on I had cramping and nausea, and sensitive nipples. The only thing very noticeable was that I had bad cramping after an orgasm, which had never happened before. The day after, I got my BFP!

With my first I had a feeling I was pregnant when I never got pms. I was a chirpy bird instead of a grouch. I realized I was 3 days late and took a test. I didn't feel sick until about 7 weeks. Before then I actually are more food, had a really bad cramp in my abdomen that lasted a few hours then was sore the rest of the day. Don't know if that was pregnant related or not.

Could be in your head, or not. Dunno. Those were my signs. I was generally fine until 7 weeks.

My first pregnancy sign was I would get moody/irritabile very easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->