What were your......

linz82

Reaction score
......cycles like after ERPC/D&C?

I got my first af exactly 28 days after mine and assumed the next would be the same. Im now on cd32 and no sign of af at all. I have tested and BFN but I knew I wasnt pregnant anyway as we bd'd very little and have no signs.
I was all prepared for af coming and BFN but this is now messing with my head. :dohh:

So did anyone else have one normal cycle and then it went all crazy?

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

before my d&c my cycles were always 28days. but after they have ranged from 36,35 and 28. i thought my body had gone back to normal, then this cycle it was 34days. it is that frustrating i wish i could go back to 28days

hi, during my post d&c checkup on 23.06, my doctor told me my AF would arrive around 13-15 the July and BHAM! there it was full force this morning. And he said it should not affect my very regular cycles. So basically I had a 35 day cycle after my DNC counting CD 1 as the surgery day. my cycles are usually 29 days long.
A good way for me to know when I am expecting my AF is using OPKs or the monitor. Once I get my ovulation/peak, I just need to add 14 days (my LP is 14 days) to that date. I last ovulated 29.06 and my AF came 14 days later on 14.07, so very accurate.
It doesn't really bother if it gets shorter or longer cycles as long as I know when I ovulate, thats most important.

Thank you ladies. I just keep thinking "what if" but I know im not pregnant. I think the :witch: has gone on her hols :winkwink:

my cycles are still all over and it's 8 months since my dnc and b4 that i was every 29 days guarenteed so think it's quite common xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->