What will you be watching on TV over Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tattoo

Mum of 2 girls
Reaction score
Inspired by the TV magazines thread!
What will you definitely want to watch this year?

I'll be watching Call the Midwife, Doctor Who, Miranda, The Wrong Mans, Black Mirror, and Esio Trot. There's not really anything else I'm bothered about. In fact, there's not really anything else I know about!

Call the midwife and Mrs Brown's Boys thats all Im interested in lol the rest of the time i will be playing board games and listening to music

Call the midwife and Doctor Who are two definites. Will have to get a telly mag and see what else is on!

Is there much on for young children do you know?

Soap wise corrie and emmerdale, Christmas specials mrs browns boys, birds of a feather. Will be watching box sets and films on sky mainly I reckon!!

For kids they have a David Walliams adaptation again, boy in a dress or something my kids will enjoy.

The big films on Christmas Day seem to be puss in boots on bbc1 after queens speech and Arthur Christmas on channel 4 at 6pm for children.

Micheal McIntyre and Alan Carr both have shows on on Christmas Day which I will record as will be at a party.

Oh also big fat quiz if the year is on Boxing Day, I enjoy that every year plus gogglebox is on Christmas Eve x

Is there much on for young children do you know?

Ive not seen a TV guide yet but Ill be amazed if room on the broom and the gruffalo dont make an appearance!

Doctor Who, call the midwife, esio trot, black mirror. Not seen anything else yet.

I'm not really sure what's on, def call the midwife, and all my favourite old Xmas specials (royal family, bottom, vicar of dibley) not one for soaps so any other Christmas films or specials that catch my eye. And big fat quiz of the year.

My son is absolutley obsessed with Home alone 1 and 2 and Jingle all the way. DD has just got into Harry Potter.

Call the midwife, Mrs browns boys, doesn't one born make an appearance early on in the year too? I'll probably have to endure top gear too :( oh loves it I can't stand it!! X

Adaptation of esio trot on new year's day!!! :)

Haven't looked at a magazine. to be honest i'm not really into alot of it. We don't watch soaps (so much doom and gloom lol)
Will watch call the midwife for sure.
Likely the queens speech.

Then for me it's all the oldies. Don't know when they will be on this year though...
Meet me in st louis
It's a wonderful life

I hate the elf haha. We all like that one with arnie though? Where he looks for a turboman?!

Obviously nightmare before christmas and the Grinch :)

Don't like home alone or anything similar hahah.

And I HATE the muppets hahah

We don't watch much TV on Christmas tbh. Sometimes we'll put in one of the new DVDs that we receive. This year it'll likely be either Sleeping Beauty, The Simpsons Movie or Guardians of the Galaxy.

Desperate for Room on a broom and gruffalo as Dylan's got majorly into the books this year!

No idea what's on TV....probably a load of rubbish...the same as every year.

We'll probably put a film on, see what the kids want to watch (either Frozen or Lego Movie no doubt).

I'll be downloading Flint Street Nativity to watch. It was on years ago, very funny (Neil Morrisey, Frank Skinner and loads of others play little kids in a school nativity)

I don't watch enough 'new' telly really to be watching any Christmas specials (I tend to play reruns of shows I like if I have TV on). I'm hoping The Gruffalo will be on, and The Snowman films, and as I'm spending Christmas evening at OH's I know we'll be forced to watch Doctor Who :dohh:

I was looking forward to Sherlock but it's not going to be on, boo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"