what wont YOU miss about pregnancy?

lov3hat3

Mummy to lil J, Preggo #2
Reaction score
I have a rather large list if im honest!

I will definatly not miss being SOOOOOOOOOO itchy. People are starting to ask me if i have flees :haha:
or struggiling to get in and out of the bath, going out and having my buttons pop of my trousers! and not being able to see whilst shaving certain areas :blush: and needing to pee 10 times an hour!

what wont you miss?!

Well I'm not as far along as you so don't have that much to add...... yet. I know tis is going to get worse lol
But my boobs - oh dear God they itch like a b*stard! And scratching doesn't satisfy it at all, just makes me want to scratch more which can't be good for my stretching skin. I definitely will not miss that!

Well I'm not as far along as you so don't have that much to add...... yet. I know tis is going to get worse lol
But my boobs - oh dear God they itch like a b*stard! And scratching doesn't satisfy it at all, just makes me want to scratch more which can't be good for my stretching skin. I definitely will not miss that!

lool yup! thats were the itching begins, before you know it your itching all over :haha:

i will not miss morning sickness, bad hips and bad wind/stomache but i miss miss pregnancy this is our last baby :( x

I won't miss the constant worry and paranoia that something bad mite happen....although my brother says that carries on for at least 18 years anyway lol xx

lool yup! thats were the itching begins, before you know it your itching all over :haha:

Nooooooo!!!!!!!

Something for me to look forward to then.......

I won't miss the constant worry and paranoia that something bad mite happen....although my brother says that carries on for at least 18 years anyway lol xx

lol yeah same! atleast we will be able to see them and see theyre okay! x

Yeah at the mo I'm definitely worse as everything is out of my hands,I've no control over anything at all,when baby is here at least we know we can protect them with our life xx

Yeah at the mo I'm definitely worse as everything is out of my hands,I've no control over anything at all,when baby is here at least we know we can protect them with our life xx

yeah definatly! im a nightmare atm. Probably be even worse once hes here :haha:

I wont miss all the meds im now on the list is getting longer!!
Fragmin -to stop clots
asprin - to stop clots
iron tablets -my iron is low
cyclogest-to hold my cervix
folic tablets- to help with the iron ones.

I wont miss my weekly cervix scans which always causes more spotting after!

Also I cant wait to eat all the foods that are off limits and the odd glass of wine.

But im 26 weeks today so Im so happy that my baby will be here soon xx

Won't miss the constant bad taste in my mouth. Worrying about every cramp or pain. Stretch marks. Very sore boobs. Not being able to see or shave down there. Feeling tired all the time. Caffeine deprivation!!!

Won't miss the constant bad taste in my mouth. Worrying about every cramp or pain. Stretch marks. Very sore boobs. Not being able to see or shave down there. Feeling tired all the time. Caffeine deprivation!!!

ahh this reminds me, i wont miss waking up with a bone dry mouth :thumbup: or stretch marks.

I willl definately not miss the insanely, horrible, terrible GAS!!! not to mention bad indegestion and some fainting spells, oh and The fatigue and the non-stop stressing!

ahh this reminds me, i wont miss waking up with a bone dry mouth :thumbup: or stretch marks.

Its not just me with a dry mouth then? I wake up 3 or 4 times a night and my tongue feels like a piece of cardboard in my mouth! I thought it must be due to not drinking enough

i for sure will not miss the HEARTBURN!! Woke up with a bad case of that at 3 a.m. this morning :( Frickin pizza lol

Its not just me with a dry mouth then? I wake up 3 or 4 times a night and my tongue feels like a piece of cardboard in my mouth! I thought it must be due to not drinking enough

nope definatly not just you! sometimes its soo dry it takes me a while to move my tongue :haha: i drink loadddds before i go to bed to try and stop it from happening but it never works :(

i for sure will not miss the HEARTBURN!! Woke up with a bad case of that at 3 a.m. this morning :( Frickin pizza lol

oh god, neither will i! definatly one of the worst things in pregnancy!

im not gonna miss needing to pee every 2 mins (literally) when im further on...im not joking id pee, leave the house to walk into town, id get to outside and honestly feel like i was gonna trickle at every pace i took.BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The sleepless nights because I can't find a comfortable position :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->