what wont YOU miss about pregnancy?

The constant headaches and migraines... not had a headache/migraine free day since I was 8 weeks along :(

Being soooo out of breath when walking up hills.

Heartburn.

Insomnia.

Back and hip ache, especially at night.

I won't miss
The painfully full bladder at night
The excessive unquenchable thirst
The Insomnia
The mood swings

Don't get me wrong I LOVE being pregnant but I won't miss the constipation! Lol. And not having wine, cheeses and coffee!

OoO Yay I love this thread! I will not miss the dry mouth, the horrible heartburn (it was bad before now it's almost unbearable), not being able to get comfortable in bed. I will definitely not miss being able to have the occasional alcoholic beverage :haha: And most of all I will not miss not being able to wear hardly any of the clothes in my closet.

the back pain and mood swings i will not miss either!
and not being able to get comfortable!!

I wont miss the dizzy spells wich make my eyes go black, headaches and the gettin up to pee 5 times a night... :haha:

I won't miss:
SPD/PGP
Most drinks making me feel ill
Insomnia
Being a hormonal cow
Being consipated

But despite all that, I love being preggers :)

I wont miss the dizzy spells wich make my eyes go black, headaches and the gettin up to pee 5 times a night... :haha:

not just me feelin the dizzyness then! feel like im on a boat half the time :haha:

Daily injections, cyclogest pesseries, m/s, being off my favourite foods, bad skin, bad back, heartburn and most of all getting fat I just want my body back :-(

All will be worth it though.xxx

Won't miss....
Heartburn
Swollen feet and ankles
Not being able to bend in the middle
Bad wind!
:thumbup:

not being able to get out of bed without rolling!

I don't think I'll miss anything tbh. I love my daughter and I'm already in love with this little one - but I absolutely hate being pregnant and won't miss it one bit once I'm done with it.

(I didn't miss it last pregnancy either after the birth - though I hated the ugly flab my bump turned into right after the birth, like a deflated balloon - yuck)

Oh man, I've thought about this SO many times!

I'm also not as far along as many of you... so I'm sure this list will only grow as I get further along, but the thing I will not miss the most: NAUSEA!!!!! The constant vomiting until almost 16 weeks, and now the morning-nausea and vomiting (although I'm glad it's only in the morning now and not all day, I wish that would go away as well!).

I also won't miss having to pee every hour! Although I'd still gladly take that if the nausea would completely go away :(

I wont miss the low blood pressure and having itchy boobs sometimes. Have had quite an easy time so far so I am sure by 39 weeks my list may have got longer.

I wont miss:

The hormonal rages/tears
The constant 'advice'
Not being able to bend over
Not being able to enjoy relaxing with a lovely large glass or red on a friday evening whilst OH enjoys his.
The disapproving look off MIL when I have one tiny glass of wine!
The 1000's of daily toilet trips
Looking like a beached whale
My own mum telling me I need to watch what I eat

Oh god I better stop there! Can you tell I am having a bad day?? :blush:

I cant wait to meet my little man though.

Ahahaha! oh my! boy can I relate to everything said!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->