What would YOU and your family wear to an evening reception?

sweetlullaby

Reaction score
I really struggle with more formal evenings so looking for some inspiration!
I really have no idea what to wear I don't like my legs which always leaves me freaking out over dresses :rofl: I also need to dress OH and LO (he's easier lol). We will only be staying for a couple of hours but it's a lot of family friends etc so I want us all looking our best :haha:

So what would you and your OH/child wear if you were going to an evening reception of a friends wedding?

In the heat, I would have hubby in smart trousers and a shirt, I would wear a maxi dress. I'm pregnant, hot and irritable so don't care what people think. Lol. If I weren't pregnant, I would wear a knee length dress.

We are going to A wedding in a couple of weeks-I'm wearing a dress, the girls have some nice dresses from monsoon...fiance is wearing a suit I think.
You could always wear a maxi dress if you don't like showing legs xx

my sister had her wedding sunday gone and alot of the evening ladies wore maxi dreses and they looked lovely, men were either in tshirts or casual shirts, its too hot to be wearing stuffy clothing

Im quite a dressy person so would wear a casual ish dress or jumpsuit that sort of thing. But loads of people go in dressy jeans. My husband would def wear jeans and a shirt cos he doesn't like trousers or slacks and a suit is too much for evening only.

I like maxi dresses. I went to a wedding a few weeks ago and wore a burnt orange chiffon one.
Oh would be chinos and shirt, roman in a cute shirt and chinos or linen trousers and amelie in a prom style dress.

I like maxi dresses. I went to a wedding a few weeks ago and wore a burnt orange chiffon one.
Oh would be chinos and shirt, roman in a cute shirt and chinos or linen trousers and amelie in a prom style dress.

This.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->