What Would you Do..........

natz

Reaction score
Hiya,

Well here go's !!

On my earlier post i said about ttc in Sept after blackpool and wanting a another baby despratley BUT now im in a bit of a dilemma. We want to move and we new that we would have to before Callum starts school ( not for another 2 years). Weve got stuff to pay off ect,then i was talking to friend today about it all and she said why not just get your flat valued and see if we could move end of this year/next year. We would have nothing to lose.

So course that go me thinking, i would love to be living in a house, moving to a different area and be settled for when he does start school. ( reasons for moving to a different area is because my mum has him during the week 7-5pm, so we would not be able to get him to school ect, so mum would be doing that) anyway..........i told oh about it and he said well w would have to put the ttc on hold if we wanted to move first. This could be on hold for a year or maybe 2:cry:. My first reaction was, how can i wait that long, thats wey to long!! Now im thinking, it would be so much nicer if we had a house with there own bedrooms ect ( Callum has his but we have only a 2 bedroom)
it would prob be the right thing to do but i just dont know what to do!!

Do i go and find out about the moving and see what happens first, i mean we might not even beable to yet or do i ttc in sept and sort the house thing out later and pay off some debts.

Thanks for listening to me going on !!

Natx

Its so hard i know. I am paying off debts and also at uni but my want so soo bad that i just went ahead and got my :bfp: today:happydance:

Im nervous but glad i got it

It a real hard descion tho

Hi Natz
There never seems to be a 'right time' for most of us....except if you win the lottery!

We are struggling financially but once those hormones start and you feel broody...a lot of us are prepared to put up with other problems in our quest to be PG. It's hard when your head says different! Only you and OH can make that decision and it's a tuff one. I wish you all the best!

Congratulations Porkpie 1981

xxx

Its a tough one x
If you move now they TTC will be put off but you'll be in a nice new house where your kids can have their own room & its somewhere you want to be.
But if you TTC now then it could be a few more years beofre you can afford to move.
Only you & OH can make the decision Hope all goes well for you x x x

Congrats Porkpie1981 :happydance::hug:

There is never a right time... you never know who long it could take so you just have to go with your gut instinct right??? Maybe a BFP might bring things into focus and bring about change as much as planning for it might...I'm pro trying asap!!!

Hiya,

Yep i hear what your all saying!! I agree, theres never a right time !! Were gonna look into moving, get the flat valued Saturday, speak to banks, fiancial advisors ect and go from there it think!!

If we can, were gonna move first! New house, extra bedroom, sounds good!! THen ttc nxt year i think!!

Thanks all for listening again

Congrats Porkpie :happydance::happydance:

Nat xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back