What would you do?

kileyjo9

Reaction score
My 3 year old son sleeps with me (I know hes a big boy and needs his own bed) lol, but my concern is, this morning before we actually woke up he was
adjusting him self, scooted his bottom towards me and kinda lifted it up as he scooted, and his bottom kinda 'bounced' off of my lower tummy area. He only weighs 30 lbs, and i dont think they could do anything about it if something did happen from this, but should i call the dr? I havnt had any pain, cramping, or bleeding, no real reason for concern. I just cant stop thinking about it. I have an appt next thurs and i think i will just wait until then, but what would you do?:shrug: I would call except, like i said, they wouldnt be able to do anything for me anyway if something did go wrong. I think i am just worrying too much because of being PAL. Any opinions would be great.

Kiley

When in doubt, give a call to your doctor's office. Just putting your mind at ease is worth the phone call.

Good luck with everything!

Your baby is well protected hun so don't worry. It's still tucked close to your pubic bone as well surrounded by all that fluid so very hard to hurt it right now. My very heavy son has been bouncing off me for the last 9 months and we're fine. If you experience pain or bleeding obviously phone but I think you'll be ok. x

Thanks ladies. My dr isnt in on fridays so i knew if i called i would have to talk to a nurse anyways. I have (had) an appt scheduled for next thursday, but i am off work on monday so i decided to 'conveniently' change my appt to monday. Hopefully my dr doesnt care since it will only be 10 days after my last appt. BUT on the plus side, i decided to pull my doppler out today, i had kindof given up hope on it because i always get so discouraged when i cant find the heartbeat, and I FOUND IT TODAY!! Just a few minutes ago, so i can relax now! It was good to about 175-180, and it was 181 at my appt last thursday so i know i found it. Found it about 3 times, and it was so beautiful to hear. I think i am ready to relax with my pregnancy now that i know i made it past the milestone i set for myself, 12+1, when my angel passed. Thats what she measured when i went for my 16 week checkup. SO HAPPY. SOOOO HAPPY!!!

Kiley

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->