what would you do?

madcam

expecting no 4
Reaction score
this is my 4th pregnancy my first 2 births were normal deliverd within 4 hours!
My 3rd birth was horrible i went itno labour like normal having contractions waters broke got to hospital and ended up having to have an emergency c section as the wrong part of his head was trying to come out first therefor resulting in him getting stuck and his heart rate dropping!

i recoverd well after the c section of my pain killers within 2 days even went to my sisters wedding 3 days after!

my consultant has said to me that there a 90% chance of having a normal labour!

But what would you do?

i dont want to go through what i did with my last labour being in pain for nothing if you get what i mean?!?

:shrug::flower:

I would VBAC you're a pro it should be great you stand a higher chance of success than someone who hasn't had a vaginal birth.

Every labour is different, the next baby might not be so naughty, the baby has to do their part too.

I would see if your doc will first let you labour. See how far you can go within a certain period of time. From what I hear, the danger in VBAC is from your uterus rupturing. So, if you progress well with dialation, you should be just fine!
I attempted VBAC with my second with no success. I took way too much time to progress. My doc allowed me to labor for 3 hours. I ended up with a c-section, but felt very good about it b/c I knew that I at least had the opportunity to attempt vaginal!

I had two horrible vaginal births with episiotomies and forceps and ventouse as the babies were in a strange position making my cervix swell up and they got stuck. Nearly had to have a C sec the second time.
Im kinda in your boat... Im having twins this time, I think Ill attempt a vaginal but with a fully cranked epidural! At least I know I would have given it a go. I think go vaginal for you, 4 baby should fly out! If baby is breech or posterior tho I wont go natural and would recommend a c section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->