What would you like to see in a nappy?

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Either design changes or prints?

For me:

Ittis should have a choice of booster location. Front/back for boy/girl.

Prints I would like to see: Mr Men, Winnie the Pooh!

xx

I would like Flip wraps to come in more than 3 colours. :)

haha no you dont, you love me, when leylas out of nappies i'll give you it, its only a fitted like but once hes crawling that wont matter

x

I would like to see a Made in Jamaica with the Jamaican flag on. Weird but you can get made in England so why not other countries.

BG do V3's in prints!!!!

totally missing a trick there, they would make a mint!

What would I like to see in a nappy? Less poop! :)

Personally i'd like to see more gothic style prints, I love skulls but there don't seem to be any others!

Weenotions you can find your own embroidery and get them to do it for you (with a price of course!) so the world is unlimited in gothic prints!!

ive got one coming, hot pink and black with a skull on the back :D i cant wait for it to get here!!! then theres always black ittis, bit boring but squishy at least lol, you can buy skull pocket bots aswell :)

x

i dont mean the embroidery on their site i mean you can source others and they will do it for you https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=27_88 so you can have anything!!

I would like the inner part to be all yellow so when Remi poos in it and stains it, no-one will know!! LOL

Maybe some with captions on it...."Does my bum look big in cloth?" on the bum LOL

Ive got one coming thats black with red inner and supervillian embroidery on the bum!!

i instantly thought solid rather than sloppy poo!!!!

non furry ittis

I'd like Flip wraps in pretty patterns :) and Itti's to have a double gusset.
I'd also like Pop-ins to not bobble after a couple of washes!! xxxx

I'd like BG V3 aplix to be a sturdy as BB aplix. I'm fed up of picking Esme up and undoing her nappy against my hip IYKWIM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->