• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What would you like to see....

RoxieHart

Baking #2
Reaction score
On the ultimate baby and toddler blog!

Me and a close friend are setting one up we hope to be successful ...

We are thinking about baby and toddler fashion, clothes value, new seasons, REVIEWS .. Baby food, toys, baby health products ... And toddlers ...

As well as samples, freebies and competitions !

What would have to be on this kind of blog for you ladies to want to read it?

Thanks, just doing some mummy research ! Xx :flower:

I think you seem to be on the right lines; baby events, freebies/competitions (everyone loves them), maybe places you've been with the kids, things you've cooked/made for them, info on safety/weaning/teething etc, reviews.

I'm not personally that interested in baby fashion; lo goes in whatever I can afford (so I'm more of an asda/tesco/h&m shopper than baby gap/Zara etc) as long as its nice. I don't know if I've got the right end of the stick with that?

Maybe some links to eBay shops? I've got some lovely personalised things from eBay, in particular someone makes accessories for the Henri and olive range at toys r us that they don't sell like a clock, light switch covers Etc.

I'd suggest writing reviews for a range of price specifications. For example prams; I've seen lots of quinny reviews but I can't afford/justify spending £400+ on a pram. Mine cost me £179 for a Chico pram from our local baby barn inc pram, booster, car seat and changing bag but most the reviews were for the most expensive pram or the "one of the season" type thing?

I hope that made sense!

Good luck! X

I would enjoy reading reviews on baby products. And I'm always looking for new places to find cute baby outfits so baby fashion would be of interest as well.

I think you seem to be on the right lines; baby events, freebies/competitions (everyone loves them), maybe places you've been with the kids, things you've cooked/made for them, info on safety/weaning/teething etc, reviews.

I'm not personally that interested in baby fashion; lo goes in whatever I can afford (so I'm more of an asda/tesco/h&m shopper than baby gap/Zara etc) as long as its nice. I don't know if I've got the right end of the stick with that?

Maybe some links to eBay shops? I've got some lovely personalised things from eBay, in particular someone makes accessories for the Henri and olive range at toys r us that they don't sell like a clock, light switch covers Etc.

I'd suggest writing reviews for a range of price specifications. For example prams; I've seen lots of quinny reviews but I can't afford/justify spending £400+ on a pram. Mine cost me £179 for a Chico pram from our local baby barn inc pram, booster, car seat and changing bag but most the reviews were for the most expensive pram or the "one of the season" type thing?

I hope that made sense!

Good luck! X

This makes perfect sense, me and my friend will be using a lot of this!

As for fashion, we will be doing like new seasons etc but also focus on great clothes at great prices like asda, tesco, primark etc .. Xx

I wouldn't read it at all, mainly because it wouldn't be things I'd have access to in my country I guess? It would be brands local to you. But if I were a local that all sounds good. Things like cheap deals etc would be good to know about.

My lo has eczema and a cows milk protein allergy and im constantly looking for advise and info with these things so that might be an idea. Especially if your going to do food recipes you could do some for cmpa foods too and clothes like scratch sleeves and mitts for babys with eczema. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->