What would you think of this.... I am confused!!!!!

Lavender813

Reaction score
Please any info would be appreciated. I am new to opks and temping but I can't seem to catch a positive!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 33
CD15 & 16 seem to be the two where the lines are close together . you ovulated one of those days and was fertile both days , hope this helped lovee good luck <3

I sure hope so. I had af cramping on my right side and in my lower back on cd16 and when wiping had spotting on toilet paper.

none of those look positive to me. i say keep testing. how long are your cycles usually?

My cycles are really irregular. Until I started vitex and got af 61days later form my last af after coming off bcp. It has never came that close. I usually only get 2-3 periods a yr. and when I do have that pesty af it last for 2 months but my last af (sept 18-22) only lasted like a normal af.

i have very irregular cycles myself. have you seen a doctor yet? clomid really helped me!

and btw... birth control did more harm than good for me when it came to regulating things.

I haven't seen a doctor yet I am trying to regulate it because like you said bcp messed me up totally. I am frustrated so I have been considering making an appointment. Doesn't clomid increase your chances of twins?

it does increase your chances of twins, but only slightly--the average is a couple of percent higher than normal conception. if you're using it with a trigger, the percentage increases a little more.

Oh ok. I will have to look more into it. These opks are enough to drive someone crazy. Lol

i know! i really like the cbfm- it takes all the stupid guesswork out of the test line/control line thing. it's a little expensive, but dh and i were ttc for two years, so i think i got my money's worth! :haha:

I actually bought one last week. They are expensive lol and i dont want to waste it them. What is your opinion on that conceive plus lube? I guess i need to make sure im ovulating lol gosh. This is a process and i have only been trying for 2 months

the month we conceived, we didn't use anything extra. i even o'd on my own, so i didn't have clomid or a trigger that cycle. no preseed/conceive plus, no proxeed for dh--no weird ttc stuff whatsoever. we just bd every other day from about cd 10 until i got my peak on the cbfm, then we bd 3 days in a row. (the only thing that was different is that my dh had given up all alcohol 2 months prior).

Ahh just pass me you cycle lol. When i conceived dd i was not trying and didnt expect to get pregnant because i was irregular but not as irregular as after i had her.

i o'd on cd 24 that cycle...hopefully some of my weird, irregular luck will rub off on you!

Geez i sure hope so. Never realized how much hard work is involved lol but on the more + side at least i am learning more about my body than i ever knew or never paid attention to

don't i know it! after 2 years of the cbfm and charting and all that, i could usually tell what day i was going to get my peak reading before i even peed on the stick just by how i was feeling when i woke up!

I haven't seen a doctor yet I am trying to regulate it because like you said bcp messed me up totally. I am frustrated so I have been considering making an appointment. Doesn't clomid increase your chances of twins?

Lavender,

I just read today that oil of oregano (you can get at any health food store) is used to help women regulate their periods. It is used to help induce menstruation. It's worth a shot, and it's natural. I was going to use some today as I used it when I feel like I'm getting sick but looked it up and read it is bad for pregnancy because it can induce miscarriage. I'm not pregnant but I ovulated today so I'm going to stay away from it. It's worth a try!!

Good luck. Oh and my OPK's looked the same way and I just kept on using them until today when I got a test where my test line actually was way darker than my control line, so don't give up! I have had irregular periods since coming off BC. Had I known about oil of oregano helping to regulate periods again I would have already tried that. Just google it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->